• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anybody vaccinated against covid yet?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
One of the crew got Moderna. Said nothing came up on the first dose, but got the second on Tuesday and was destroyed all yesterday.
I’ve been hearing the same thing from people. When was the last time any of us got vaccines? Boosters, yeah. A new vaccine, though? I don’t even fully understand the creation process. ...but I have my record, from when I was a kid. I’m chock full of them. Vaccines are a major reason why people are still walking around on this planet. I’ll trust science and history. We’re pretty good at some things, for elevated monkeys. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
I'm not essential and I'm 41. I expect to get my vaccine ~ November. If you were to offer me the moderna or pfizer I would drop everything I was doing (including work) and would get it today.

Will reply to this post once I receive my first dose.
Wrote that March 15th. It's May 10 and I'm getting my first dose this Wednesday May 12th. Second dose scheduled for Sept 1st. Let's see if the second dose comes sooner!!

praktik

TRIBE Member
TONIGHT BITCHES

Had an app't on the 8th of june, same day as a sleep study - so was looking for earlier opportunities. Finally booked near the airport tonight with the household here - we're on our way and should be jabbed around 7:20pm!

Of course after booking that, this morning is the morning I start getting Shoppers alerts I signed up for a MONTH ago!

praktik

TRIBE Member
1st jab this evening. Pfizer. We will see how the night goes but into a few whiskeys and a smoke and so far so good.

Pulling out the comfy blanket in case I get a little chilly in the night.

Ya i just felt a bit tired a few nights in a row -> arm was sore for two straight days tho!

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Ya i just felt a bit tired a few nights in a row -> arm was sore for two straight days tho!
Felt good yesterday but feeling like crap now. Woke up in the middle of the night and my arm was really hurting. Now I’m starting to get a bit of the chills. Pretty sure I’ll be spending most of the day in bed.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Felt good yesterday but feeling like crap now. Woke up in the middle of the night and my arm was really hurting. Now I’m starting to get a bit of the chills. Pretty sure I’ll be spending most of the day in bed.

It's the microchip replicating. You'll be fine.

How's your 5G reception?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I had my second dose of AZ yesterday. Light chills last night and today, although it' cooler out so that may explain it. Otherwise OK. I was part of the early trial so had this access now. Also perhaps because tens of thousands of doses are expiring Monday. They will have to throw a lot away because of Doug Ford mismanagement.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I had my second dose of AZ yesterday. Light chills last night and today, although it' cooler out so that may explain it. Otherwise OK. I was part of the early trial so had this access now. Also perhaps because tens of thousands of doses are expiring Monday. They will have to throw a lot away because of Doug Ford mismanagement.

Had a family member from southern ontario in-laws relate in last few weeks how "ford and all leaders" couldn't have predicted this and "they're trying their best".

I'm not sure Ford failures are being understood as ford failures everywhere: annoying as fuck.

This in law went on to relate how he appreciates that Ford "Shoots from the hip" and recounted how Ford had a fun rejoinder to Horvath in the house of commons and said she never contributed "any ideas". Funny - seem to remember paid sick days being a thing the opposition has been clamouring for since the start!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Had a family member from southern ontario in-laws relate in last few weeks how "ford and all leaders" couldn't have predicted this and "they're trying their best".

I'm not sure Ford failures are being understood as ford failures everywhere: annoying as fuck.

This in law went on to relate how he appreciates that Ford "Shoots from the hip" and recounted how Ford had a fun rejoinder to Horvath in the house of commons and said she never contributed "any ideas". Funny - seem to remember paid sick days being a thing the opposition has been clamouring for since the start!
All they contribute is ideas. They are so full of ideas. Spine, not so much.

It's really hard for us here in the cities to know how the rural people see Ford. This is why I have been trying to focus my public criticism of him and my daily twitter meme/info-graphic blasts focused on him abandoning the elderly to die. People understand that clearly I think, no matter the politics. A fact like that cuts right through and I keep hammering him with it every day. Hopefully someone will organize the LTC families to go after him to push him from office.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
They just scratched out the expiry date and added another month LOL.

This government will do anything with regulations. It's the danger with Bill C10 that I have been yelling about. Once they allow themselves to regulate speech (by passing #C10), they will start regulating it.
bad-egg.jpg

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Still some chills 24 hours after second dose. Also a bit of tinnitus that comes and goes.