• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anybody else like being hung-over?

patio-d

TRIBE Member
i don't mean the jack-hammer headache hangover... more like the spacey, hollow inside, stuttering, bad case of the sillies hangover.

i meant to have "a beer or two" last night...ended up having "a beer or two" more than that. anyways, i was a little out of it today and my co-worker folks probably thought i was a bit loopy but it was mad-fun. I was hopping around like clay henry or the bunny rabbit man in the viagara commercial (and every little nuance of everyday life caught my eye... the trees, the crowds.

am i on the road to insanity? enlightenment?
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I know what you mean dude.

Like that feeling where you are content just to stare at the wall for hours and then sleep like a baby.

I dont mind it as long as I dont have shit to do that day.
 

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patio-d
i meant to have "a beer or two" last night...ended up having "a beer or two" more than that.
*LOL*

I know what you mean too... the best is being hung-over WITH friends *S*

adios
Laura
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
YAY!

The type of hangover you are experiencing has been aptly coined as: "The Dumbs".

I like the Dumbs.

Provided I don't -need- to do anything important that day.

-jM
A&D
 
G

Guest

Guest
Re: Re: anybody else like being hung-over?

Originally posted by SlipperyPete


these two roads are in fact one and the same
...and the potholes are fucking huge.
 

patio-d

TRIBE Member
haha

we call it "the stupids" but "the dumbs" is pretty good too.

the weird thing is that i was crazy busy at work today and handled everything just fine....
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patio-d
i don't mean the jack-hammer headache hangover... more like the spacey, hollow inside, stuttering, bad case of the sillies hangover.

I know exactly what u mean, and I love it!!! i rarely get the pukey, headache hangovers, but when i do they suk!!! I LOVE the spacey/ 'what was i talking about.......' hangovers! they are great!!! :D

*jen*
 

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Yeah being hung over is great
Especialy when Someone wakes you up really early to do some kind of work and its really bright outside. And then your try to have some asprin or something and you throw them up.

THATS THE BEST

Richard
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeffsus
YAY!

The type of hangover you are experiencing has been aptly coined as: "The Dumbs".

I like the Dumbs.

Provided I don't -need- to do anything important that day.

-jM
A&D
'The Dumbs' are the best when you're having a lazy day in Santa Barbara.
 

seeker

TRIBE Member
it's fun to feel stupid. we're all (relatively) intelligent beings. that has its pressures in every day life. constantly thinking, etc. having your thinking be impaired for a while is excellent.

huh? :confused:
 

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Re: haha

Originally posted by patio-d
we call it "the stupids" but "the dumbs" is pretty good too.

the weird thing is that i was crazy busy at work today and handled everything just fine....
when i used to work in retail, i would go in sketchy on the weekends, and sell so much product..it's like it puts you in a zone or something.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

beaker

TRIBE Member
i definitely know what you guys mean. when i was in university, i used to feel weirder NOT being hungover since i was hungover for most of the time.

one of my favorite things is chilling with some friends when you all have a case of the Dumbs and everyone is giddy and laughing at everything.
 

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beaker
i definitely know what you guys mean. when i was in university, i used to feel weirder NOT being hungover since i was hungover for most of the time.

one of my favorite things is chilling with some friends when you all have a case of the Dumbs and everyone is giddy and laughing at everything.
we'll have to get the dumbs in montreal then next weekend, beaker! I'm going out with robbie for sure now.
 

swenard

TRIBE Member
I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I had to take the ferry to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. I had an onion on my belt, because it was the style at the time. Of course, you couldn't get white onions, because of the war. You could only get the big yellow ones. Now the ferry ride to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days, cost a nickel, but back in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Gimme 5 bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now the important thing was, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time...


What was I sayin'

:D
 

patio-d

TRIBE Member
hahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by swenard
I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I had to take the ferry to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. I had an onion on my belt, because it was the style at the time. Of course, you couldn't get white onions, because of the war. You could only get the big yellow ones. Now the ferry ride to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days, cost a nickel, but back in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Gimme 5 bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now the important thing was, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time...


What was I sayin'

:D
yes. e-jesus loves you!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
as opposed to the nobel prize winning intelligence I normally boast

i doubt if my brain will ever recover to pre-last night levels however
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top