• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anybody been to Ambient Ping @ C'est What?

echootje

TRIBE Member
has anybody been to these, it's on Tuesdays at C'est What (which means I can never make it out)

Usually it's a local DJ or performer playing Live PA etc ambient music, I've never been, what's the crowd like??

Rob

poker face

TRIBE Member
I heard the crowd is interesting?

People get absorbed into the weird sounds creaded by the live P.A. I t is really chill and I also heard it is not very social. But it is suppost to be good in the aspect of hearing interesting music.

I havent been there yet but I know people that go!

echootje

TRIBE Member
LoL I ususally associate Ambient music with headphones so it doesn't surprise me it's not social, but that doesn't mean you can't bring yer own friends :) I'm going next week for sure!

Who's game?

Rob

(I'm picturing seeing White rastas smoking doobs...)

lift

TRIBE Member
i've been going to the ping for over 2 years now... it used to be at this place in kensington, but c'est what is cool...

it's a nice sit-down relaxing time- although you can't sit if there's a popular performer there...

they do sometimes have international talent... but the performers are usually local.

check the site.

http://www.theambientping.com

Par- T

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I've wanted to hit this for a long time but Tuesdays are almost never good for me and I haven't been able to find anyone interested (not something I feel like going to solo).

Hmmmm, the Ping next week - it's possible.

-T

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lift
i've been going to the ping for over 2 years now... it used to be at this place in kensington, but c'est what is cool...
the place in kensington was my buddies resturant - southern po'boys. too bad it tanked :(

bad location.