• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

any thoughts on the new basement jaxx album?

izzymilk

TRIBE Promoter
Does anyone have any thoughts on the new Basement Jaxx album?

I can't seem to stop playing it.. Am I the only person who thinks its the album of the year?

iz

duggystyler

TRIBE Promoter
basement jaxx got a new album? what's it called? that last one was wiggiddy whack! 'sept for that funny video with those scary monkeys, and i used to play 'get me off' to be funny. i can't imagine what a new basement jaxx album would sound like.

maddog

TRIBE Member
i picked that shit up on wax!!!! They have really come into their own with this one, brilliant

roojew

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

d.code

TRIBE Member
We bought it on vynil (me and my girlfriend) and we're loving it. Great flavour! Im finding it to be a little danceable than it is listenable.
Rooty i think is still their best.
But this one deffinatly rocks some part of someones clothing.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Kist Kash is an immense album and the Dizzee Rascal tune in unbelievable- also like the fact that another song is called Cish Cash- nice play on words.

REMI XO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by duggystyler
and i used to play 'get me off' to be funny.

U gotta be kidding me. GET ME OFF is probably one of the best tracks the JAXXs ever made

Rooty is the best of the three albums "Hands down"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

i have a couple good tunes off that, but on the flip of one of them is a god-awful tune i just can't stand.
i am a jaxx fan though.

JAR, i'll play some tunes off it saturday!