• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any Teachers (other than AshG) on the board?

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Anyway, any teachers (high school preferably) interested in leading tours (to Europe, Costa Rica, or Mexico) for 2005? Let me know. Thanks!

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Do you require real teachers? I've been teahcing English for about a year and a half now here in Asia; but I really have been just pretending to be a teacher the whole time. It seems to be working out quite well. I think I have them all fooled.

Will you be doing a lot of streaking while in Europe?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I was a highschool teacher but I've been restraining ordered to not come within 500 metres of girls under the age of 18.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Actually this summer, I'll be in Europe, and I plan to take the National Exam in English and maybe French, while in Poland.
If I pass it, I can teach there. :D

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
Anyway, any teachers (high school preferably) interested in leading tours (to Europe, Costa Rica, or Mexico) for 2005? Let me know. Thanks!
my wife is a teacher and is interested. she supervised a trip to italy last year and will probably be doing something similar this year. what time of year is your trip??

peace

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I have years of teaching experience with teaching fine arts classes. I taught for the District Board for a year, special interest classes. I've mentored teenage volunteers as well.

I manage homework tutors for three sites and teach literac full-time during summers.

But alas, I am not a teacher. Just an instructor.

Pick me, pick me!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
I was a highschool teacher but I've been restraining ordered to not come within 500 metres of girls under the age of 18.
I am rolling my eyes so far back behind my head, they're going to touch my ass.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
kids love me.
That's because most Poles read and talk at a level most children can understand :p

Awww I'm just kidding, I don't even know you, but I just couldn't pass it up

twitch

TRIBE Member
I was a T.A. for 7 years at a Montessori School, does that count?
I basically was the teacher the last year.

Last edited:

sk8

TRIBE Member
Hey Nomes - I've got a good friend that teaches high school.

i'll ask her if she's interested. is it during the year or summer? how long are the trips?

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sk8
Hey Nomes - I've got a good friend that teaches high school.

i'll ask her if she's interested. is it during the year or summer? how long are the trips?
sk8, check your pm. :)

Basically it's for anytime in 2005 - mostly march break, and summers, but there are tours available throughout the year.
The duration of the trips may vary depending on the tour selected. For example, the "Best of Europe" tour lasts 23-26 days. Germany, Switzerland and Italy is 10-12 days.

Please contact me via PM if you are a high school teacher and we can go from there.