• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any Suggestions On Where I Can Buy Redbull For Dirt Cheap

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
im looking some something around the queen & spadina area.

i know there are threads but i dont have time to read all the replies.

thanks

p.s. either can or bottle would be great :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
there's a supermarket on the northeast corner of spadina and dundas, you can get it for like, 10 bucks for a dozen or something like that

(or bring an asian with you and get it even cheaper)

kyfe

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
there's a supermarket on the northeast corner of spadina and dundas, you can get it for like, 10 bucks for a dozen or something like that

confucius says man in search of Red Balls must walk north.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:

yep, it's called tai kong (spelling?) supermarket or something. look for a yellow sign with red writing. the bottles should be near the front of the store, on the right hand side, toward the cashier.

they're still labelled with the asian labels though, so it's called something else. but trust, it's the same stuff inside. (barf)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
usually I find you amusing, but sometimes I think you try too hard to be a smart ass.

Sorry. Let me know what's amusing next time so I can adjust my parameters to your tastes.