• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

any one goin to squarepusher?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
shit hit the fan since then not to mention the fact that his stock went up...is it posiible to get better with age...you bet your fuckin ass it is!:D

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

zoo

TRIBE Member
at the halfway point in iambic 9 until the end

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

music shouldn't be ALLOWED to be this good

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
nice won! :D

whatever dude! so pusher was here last summer... but NEVER BEFORE that.

i'm gonna go angrily play my keyboard now.
zorak7.jpg

vox

TRIBE Member
you all realize that pushy is 99% playing EVERY INSTRUMENT you hear on iambic 9, right?

FUCKING AWESOME.

it's staggering how good he is.

zoo

TRIBE Member
if he did in fact play the drums himself on iambic 9 [as in not sequenced], respect to the one like []pusher

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zorak

TRIBE Member
bad boys bad boys, yabba dabba doo, yabba dabba doo when they come for you.

(this show is what keeps me going during bleak moments such as this. think about it, i have "bad boys" stuck in my head but i keep saying yabba dabba doo instead of 'what ya gonna do'. this is what school does to me people. )

zoo

TRIBE Member
engineering makes us wonky

i made up a song about hydrology today [was helping my gf with her undergrad thesis lab work]

the song was awesome at the time but i can't remember a single damned word about it now

vox

TRIBE Member
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
tom called me today and when he found out i couldn't go said he was gonna suck tonight

sorry everyone

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
3319_1.gif

"I'm going to murder you all tonight".

yeah...but he'll be as delicate as he can...with a bit of love you could say....and he refuses the rape you after he's done with your corpse