• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any one been to a victor calderone party?

huggs946

TRIBE Member
s1k...if you're looking for more info on Gravity and Mr. Calderone, do not hesitate to check out MTLNIGHTS where GRAVITY'S staff regularly post;)...IN FACT, GRAVITY'S ENTIRE FEB LINEUP IS POSTED ON MTLNIGHTS

WHENEVER YOU NEED INFO ON MTL'S SCENE, CHECK OUT MTLNIGHTS

P.S.:
Victor Calderone is NOT gay
Angel Moraes is NOT gay(his crew runs gravity;))
David Morales is NOT gay(much to Matt Colleridge's suprise)
Baby Hec Romero is NOT gay
Mark Anthony is NOT gay
Mat Ste Marie is NOT Gay

physix

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
i got nothing againts gay pll, infact i'm good friend with this gay guy....but i'm not a fan of going to a gay majority party....its cool aslong as there's a mix but other wise...its a trip.

"I mean, my best friend is black...."

"really....? how many times have you had him over for dinner...?"

"what...? you mean in my house???"

huggs946

TRIBE Member
SPAM MY ASS...just doing my best to help you people get straight to the source...anyhow, I don't make one red cent off MTLNIGHTS other than the occasional blow job or pill...

skipper, I demand that you take that one back!

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by physix
"I mean, my best friend is black...."

"really....? how many times have you had him over for dinner...?"

"what...? you mean in my house???"

that's exactly how tv's get stolen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

marcinm

TRIBE Member
dammit... i didn't know that Calderone attracted a mostly gay crowd... I wanted to go with my gf to that one too :p

and no, it's not as if i have anything against them.. and it's not as if i'm particularily good looking.. but it's always wierd to get hit on by gay guys lol

Poot

TRIBE Member
Boys boys and more boys

I saw Victor Calderone with a girlfriend at Guv on Sunday of a long weekend a few years back.

We were just about the only girls there.

And, to be honest, I didn't feel as though the boys much appreciated our presence. We felt like we had invaded their party.

But that was just us.

physix

TRIBE Member
The Gays do tend to get teritorial sometimes...

and it's really an "if when" thing...

b-c sometimes the girls are the life of the party and
center of attention and sometimes they are seen as
a slight nuissance. and you never really know going
into the night which one it'll be... but if you walk in
and you can count the females on two hands....

yeah.... be prepared to be glared.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Re: Boys boys and more boys

Originally posted by Jessica P
I saw Victor Calderone with a girlfriend at Guv on Sunday of a long weekend a few years back.

We were just about the only girls there.

And, to be honest, I didn't feel as though the boys much appreciated our presence. We felt like we had invaded their party.

But that was just us.

You just need to be one with the circuit fags. Just pretend you are one. Grab some guys ass, do the K on the dancefloor, dance in a huddle. Gay parties always make me feel fab - I feel totally at home. :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Boys boys and more boys

Originally posted by Skipper
You just need to be one with the circuit fags. Just pretend you are one. Grab some guys ass, do the K on the dancefloor, dance in a huddle. Gay parties always make me feel fab - I feel totally at home. :D

Thankie.

Will keep it in mind for next time:D

deevah

TRIBE Member
i have a feeling the annual Victory party after pride wk gets its name from Mr Calderone himself - he spins there every year so u betcha that it's gonna be a fag fest
he's pretty boring when it comes to tunes - lotsa remixes of top 40 stuff and generally spins the same beat over and over again...

i wouldn't go