• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any one been to a victor calderone party?

s1k

TRIBE Member
Any one been to a victor calderone party?
I didn't know where to post this but i was wondering if anyones been and if you have is the turn out a gay majority turn out like for example a junior vasqaz party or is it like that only in ny?

s1k

TRIBE Member
Dam that really sucks cause i went to this wicked party on New years in montreal at this new placed called gravity, its owned by angel moraes and it was like stereo without the gay people...and this time its teh "grand" opening and their bringing him...dam man i didn't party all month so i could go up to this thing

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

s1k

TRIBE Member
You ever actually been in one of those parties? its a trip man you get hit on left and right and their aggresive too....i got nothing againts gay pll, infact i'm good friend with this gay guy....but i'm not a fan of going to a gay majority party....its cool aslong as there's a mix but other wise...its a trip.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
You ever actually been in one of those parties? its a trip man you get hit on left and right and their aggresive too....i got nothing againts gay pll, infact i'm good friend with this gay guy....but i'm not a fan of going to a gay majority party....its cool aslong as there's a mix but other wise...its a trip.
fair enough ... women will avoid a club when they're hit on incessantly or treated disrespectfully by people they're not interested in , so you have the right to do the same

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
See? They're totally fine.

As long as they're not brown it's a non-issue really.
oh totally dude

el limpo wristo es muy caliente but those brown people are totally out of the question

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tearer

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
jo...king?
Mike aka mojo-jojo and I knew a guy in high school named Joe King. Good times.

Yah, and as for Victor and his limp-wristed brigade of fan-boys, well you can count me as one. His July 14 2001 gig at Stereo will go down in my memory as my favourite club night of all time. It pretty much can't be topped.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I have a Victor Calderone cd I got for free from someone.

Does someone want it?
I listened to it once and it's SOOOOOOOOOO bad.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
^^^
Oh wait, I just remembered I promised to give it to this gay guy (NO JOKE).

I like some of his remixes but I can't listen to it because it makes me want to take off my tank top and put it in my back pocket.
And rim ass.

*shudder*

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
victor calderone

OHHHHH

dink dink, dink dink dink dink, dink dink, dink

OHHHHHH

rinse lather and repeat

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I've never heard him live, but he did an essential mix a couple of years ago that I really liked.

I was going to go (he's in Toronto on the Friday, I'm assuming you're referring to Montreal on the Saturday), but then I decided to go to Manny Lehman at Fly, but then I decided to go to Hawtin. Maybe.

I'd say go. Gravity's a good club from what I hear.

Edit: I take it you're male?

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Still remember goin to Victor C and Cevin Fisher @ Industry

I didnt fit in.. wasnt shirtless with a chain link necklace and vaseline over every inch of my body