• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any movie rental recommendations for a chillaxin' Sunday afternoon?

Poot

TRIBE Member
I have perused the online rental giants' listings. Nothing is grabbing my attention, and I turn to you:

The BF is trekking to the video store soon.

I need a few hours of kick-back chillaxin'.

Can you recommend something decent for this purpose?

Thank you! :)

Alita

TRIBE Member
I just finished watching "Down With Love" with Ewan Mc Gregor and Rene zwell...whatever. It was pretty funny, nice light Sunday afternoon type movie. Also "Girl Interruped" is gonna be on TBS at 315. Gotta love "big lip" :p

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
Easy Rider!

That is all you need
nice...can't think of a better sunday afternoon flick right now ;)

maybe the LIMEY...or if you want something a wee bit leftfield maybe blue velvet...pee wee's big adventure??

soory, just going through my movie collection:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
what are you in the mood for....I might be doin the movie thing too...
Funny would be good. Or something that was more Cumberland Theatre than Silvercity...

Nothing too intense - brain tickle = good. brain-wracking = too much.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I watched barbershop (the first one) last night, it was awesome! who woulda thought that Ice Cube could act!?

Anyhoo, and I know this may sound wussy, but I wanna see Lion King 1 1/2! Looks funny

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I'm about to throw in a Michael Jordon Airtime movie and smoke a spliff. Ah yes, Sunday sunday Sunday!!

Zigg'

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
funny?

jackie brown is funny and ALWAYS worth repeated viewing:)

DUMB AND DUMBER(been awhile for me)

bamboozled

jerry and tom is good flick

safe bet id old school...

I DON'T KNOW JUST PICK ONE!!

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
I finally saw American Splendor last night...A++++++.
Perfect Sunday afternoon flick.

And probably the best movie I've seen in the past year.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
I finally saw American Splendor last night...A++++++.
Perfect Sunday afternoon flick.

Best movie I've seen in the past year.
one of my favs in the past several years...hard to see something like that again...I'll say it again...GIAMATTI WAS ROBBED!

CITY OF GOD!....actually is it even out yet:confused:

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
man...these picks are on the ball today!!

ill see your stand by me and raise you a terminator 2...always great to watch that

Terminator 2 is great, for sure. A little intense though. I'll see your T2 and raise you Friday.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Terminator 2 is great, for sure. A little intense though. I'll see your T2 and raise you Friday.
Ill see that and raise you a half-baked back2back with dave chappelle's killin em softly....perfect sunday COMPLETE:D

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
I watched barbershop (the first one) last night, it was awesome! who woulda thought that Ice Cube could act!?

Anyhoo, and I know this may sound wussy, but I wanna see Lion King 1 1/2! Looks funny

Barber Shop was funny.

I was wondering if I should take the risk and see Barber Shop 2? Sequals are usually never as good as the fisrt, but I am intrigued by this sequal.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Ill see that and raise you a half-baked back2back with dave chappelle's killin em softly....perfect sunday COMPLETE:D

Shit, that sound good. I can't think of anything to top my other picks at the moment.

I fold.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories