• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any ladies looking for a Prince?

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Lee, please stop posting pics of me without my permission. thanks.

...and for those ladies who have seen the website, i now have a goatee.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Rosey

TRIBE Member
hey lee, have you heard the one about pacman - with the repetitive music and the pills in the dark? :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

poker face

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
hey lee, have you heard the one about pacman - with the repetitive music and the pills in the dark? :p
Fuck I had a feeling this was a repeat!

repeat threads = 1000
lee = 0

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Whatever happened to that other guy that had his own webpage that had the words "I KISS YOU" or something along those lines.
I think he was from Russia, or perhaps the Ukraine?
Any leads on this one?

As for the Asian Prince...roooowwwrrr! Come to mama! ;)

You have got to just LOVE the internet and it's infinite amount of useless information.

XXX
Marian
:p

Loopster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by poker face
lol, I am nothing while this guy is on the market!
Perhaps with a little effort, you can duplicate his "look" & nab all the princesses for yourself ... :D

If this guy does *nothing else*, he must make the competition feel a tad more confident.

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
that guys is pure chick.....love the schlong hairdo and the Woolworth's pose ..........hahahaha....Little Richard is right!

pauly j

TRIBE Member
this guy has taken the suave nature of the mullet, and combined it to the greatest degree possible with the dirty sanchez moustache.....my hat goes off to you asian prince, you truly are a king amongst men.

by the way, anybody know which circus he works for?

pault j.

dawndalon

TRIBE Promoter
oh! no fair....my comp wont post it!!!! I guess it doesnt help that I just spilt beer all over the keyboard! OOps!! Oh well! Someone explain the pic!
-Dee

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Loopster
HA!!! That's funny ....

Your friend must be beating them off with sticks :D
This gives the phrase "beating off with a stick" a whole new meaning.

kamis

TRIBE Member
And a pink motercycle with satin-lined side-car named "Miss Burgan-dee"

Apparantly other girls are jealous when they see a sexy princess riding with him on it. Although all is made well when he waves to them. No doubt!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders