• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any L.A. Tribers?

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I'm just waiting to board my flight to LA and I was curious as to whether there were any Tribers in the G.L.A. area.

Also any points of incredible interest that I should check out?
I'm there until Monday.

Hangovers on flights = sketchy ugh.

Mg

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
work, definitely. he's surviving on coffee and red bull alone, I think. he keeps posting in the NC thread, but I told him to come in here

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
TheLiquidFairy said:
Also any points of incredible interest that I should check out?
Do a search.. the "what should I do in LA" thread has been posted 146 times on Tribe. I think I've answered about 20 times.

My one super essential recommendation is Masala Dosa @ Sweets and Spices in Culver City. Beyond that.. make sure to explore downtown.. it is very underrated.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I just had Mexican at Antonios on Melrose... damn good enchiladas!

Santa Monica, Malibu, Beverly Hills,more Hollywood Blvd, Rodeo and Sunset Blvd tomorrow.

Mg

spaboy

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
I'm leaving LA tomorrow afternoon. And thank fuck.
Amen to that. The year I spent living in Brentwood was the worst! I had my share of fun but fuck I hate that horrible city!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
spaboy said:
Amen to that. The year I spent living in Brentwood was the worst! I had my share of fun but fuck I hate that horrible city!
Dude you lived in Brentwood. That is like living at Yonge & Lawrence and complaining that Toronto sucks.

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I wish.

I like LA. I'm coming back here in 6-8 months.
I'll plan better next time.
I also won't fly into LAX. What a dumb idea. Oh well. Live and learn.
More Santa Monica and maybe Malibu tomorrow.
Tears for Fears concert at night though...hehe. wee.

Mg