1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Any good parties happening in Montreal this weekend?

Discussion in 'Montreal' started by AgentSanchez, Jul 26, 2010.

1. AgentSanchez

AgentSanchez TRIBE Promoter

Stereo looks to be 100% big gay house so that's out...

We're driving up Saturday and coming back Monday....

2. me

me TRIBE Member

...or Labour day wknd? (sorry to jump in here).

3. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

since i get the impression youre not looking for gino-pino-pasquale's hideout, rave.ca usually has montreal

4. AgentSanchez

AgentSanchez TRIBE Promoter

Thanks!

5. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

osheaga!

6. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

7. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

ocheaga

divers cite... has many free outdoor shows, including Sister Sledge on sunday night

8. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

I don't know what your musical tastes are.. but I'm playing in Montreal on Saturday at this party...

Back To The Roots : Soirée Jungle Samedi 31 Juillet - Page 1 - Rave.ca

[​IMG]

jungle / D&B / breakbeat from the early 90s is what I'm coming to play.

from spinning at a multitude of these jams in MTL, I can tell you the crowd will be people in their 20s and 30s .. not jungle scenesters at all.. it'll be a mix of fun people (and lots of women =) who love good music they don't normally get to hear. it'll go until after 3 at the club, followed by an afterparty. it's gonna be really nice

but if that's not really your cup of tea, hit me up on PM. I have all kinds of friends there who DJ at electro / breaks / dubstep / minimal / house nights so I can find out what's happening for you. though you should *definitely* hit up Piknik on Sunday afternoon :cool:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  9. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

Piknik is part of Ocheaga this weekend. no parc Jean Drapeau. Tho... Major Lazer....

Chromeo's performing at Metropolis Saturday night. That should be a big party, and not that expensive, 25$ + taxes etc.

10. ravinjunkie

ravinjunkie TRIBE Member

11. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

Chromeo + Neon Indian totally killed it to a packed house at Metropolis this past Saturday. That was the place to be.

12. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

what's going on this wkend besides JoJo Flores and Oscar G?

13. bettEC

bettEC TRIBE Member

We are going the 19th - 22nd, definitely checking piknic, wondering if there is anything else going on that weekend ?