• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any good parties happening in Montreal this weekend?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

recoil

TRIBE Member
I don't know what your musical tastes are.. but I'm playing in Montreal on Saturday at this party...

Back To The Roots : Soirée Jungle Samedi 31 Juillet - Page 1 - Rave.ca

jungle / D&B / breakbeat from the early 90s is what I'm coming to play.

from spinning at a multitude of these jams in MTL, I can tell you the crowd will be people in their 20s and 30s .. not jungle scenesters at all.. it'll be a mix of fun people (and lots of women =) who love good music they don't normally get to hear. it'll go until after 3 at the club, followed by an afterparty. it's gonna be really nice

but if that's not really your cup of tea, hit me up on PM. I have all kinds of friends there who DJ at electro / breaks / dubstep / minimal / house nights so I can find out what's happening for you. though you should *definitely* hit up Piknik on Sunday afternoon :cool:

Last edited:

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
though you should *definitely* hit up Piknik on Sunday afternoon :cool:
Piknik is part of Ocheaga this weekend. no parc Jean Drapeau. Tho... Major Lazer....

Chromeo's performing at Metropolis Saturday night. That should be a big party, and not that expensive, 25$ + taxes etc.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Chromeo + Neon Indian totally killed it to a packed house at Metropolis this past Saturday. That was the place to be.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
We are going the 19th - 22nd, definitely checking piknic, wondering if there is anything else going on that weekend ?