• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

any find any good boxing week bargoons?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I was in dufferin mall today and one of the shoe stores (Bachio) is selling diesel shoes 40%off

I bought a pair of black and charcoal casuals with the velcro closures. :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i was in over the rainbow on boxing day buying a pair diesel of jeans for 20% off.. while i was paying, someone snatched the bag off the counter and ran off with it, so the manager is going to give me 50% off my next jean purchase..
not really a bargoon, more a fluke of luck :)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Thats crazy someone just grabbed your bag in plain sight. Where is Over the Rainbow I've been wanting to check out that store for a while... It's on Yorkville right?

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Well, there were two friends in line but only one was buying something.. the manager knows both of them so he thinks it was an honest mistake.. maybe the second friend thought he was grabbing his buddy's bag, i'm not sure

over the rainbow is in yorkville on Yorkville street.. it's on the south side, up a set of stairs.

joey

TRIBE Member
west 49 had ALL their shoes at 50% off. I bought a sweet ass pair of DC's that came to $70

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
the store across from element with the sneakers had wicked zip ups for 60 incl tax

adidas/puma etc

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
I went to Future shop and bought an Open box Microsft Corless optical mouse (ice white) for 19.99.. reg $50+

then I see an open box Netgear 802.11b wireless router.. yeah.. so he sells me it for 39.99.. it was regualr $100.00 or so.. and no mail in rebate required.

sweet deal?