• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

any commercial realtors in here?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
if anyone is, or knows of a good commercial realtor that works with the downtown area, please fire me off a PM.

thanks.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JLV

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
if anyone is, or knows of a good commercial realtor that works with the downtown area, please fire me off a PM.

thanks.

I'm a Commercial Lender and I know a lot of brokers... what is it you're looking for?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
patri©k said:

thanks.

I have been trying to get a commercial realtor to call me back for weeks. I've tried Locations, WTF Group (yeah WTF?), JJB and a bunch of smaller guys (referals from friends) and nobody calls me back! I finally got one to set up an appt and the guy cancels with "the flu" and now i can't him to call back! These guys are such jokers I don't get it. All that they know about me is that I'm looking for 1000 ft, willing to pay... Is that too small potatoes? They all want to land the 10,000 ft 10 year leases or something? I dunno...

Sigh...

bitchass

TRIBE Member
Its probably because most owners/property managers of 1000 square feet locations don't list them for lease - they try to do it privately because there just isn't enough money in it to pay a Realtor.