• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any Buffalo people on here? Need some help.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Hi,

I'm looking at taking the bus to Buffalo and the station is at 181 Elliott Street (I gather downtown from the looks of Google maps) but I'd like to head out to Soundlab (110 Pearl Street) to catch a friend DJ. How easy would it be to do this via local public transport? Is it possible at all?

Thanks,
Jay

Panday

TRIBE Member
my sister is finishing up her masters in Buffalo, but doesnt party too much out there...

she does know the addresses though, and says they're not that far from each other, and public transit shouldnt be a problem at all.

hope that helps (a bit) :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Panday said:
my sister is finishing up her masters in Buffalo, but doesnt party too much out there...

she does know the addresses though, and says they're not that far from each other, and public transit shouldnt be a problem at all.

hope that helps (a bit) :)
Thanks.

Lunin, this has nothing to do with trance. ;)

Cheers,
J<

tonep

TRIBE Member
bring a gun, give me a break...

you can walk from the bus station on ellicott to soundlab, it cant be more then 5 or 6 blocks.

who are you going to see at soundlab?

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
tonep said:
bring a gun, give me a break...

you can walk from the bus station on ellicott to soundlab, it cant be more then 5 or 6 blocks.

who are you going to see at soundlab?
Noel Sanger. Wicked DJ and one of my best friends of whom I don't get to see all that often.

Google Maps has the distance down as around 9 miles. To me that doesn't sound like too much of a walk that I'd enjoy.

Cheers,
J<

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tonep

TRIBE Member
i would retort but of course my neighbors house is on fire, irv wienstien is on, the gambino brothers are selling cars with hi mom on the T.V and i have to go pick up my chicken finger club sub... also the buffalo bugs are coming off the lake... so im too busy

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
However I do have spot for Buffalo Wings and of course that broad I knew from Fredonia, does that count?

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
tonep said:
i would retort but of course my neighbors house is on fire, irv wienstien is on, the gambino brothers are selling cars with hi mom on the T.V and i have to go pick up my chicken finger club sub... also the buffalo bugs are coming off the lake... so im too busy
Haha. Laaackpoorrt Fuh-rrd. The Gambino Brothers commercials crack me up. I'm just waiting for one of them to slip up some day and say something like, 'Come buy and we'll sell ya a new car. If you don't wanna buy, no pressure. We'll just give you a new pair of shoes for comin' down! They may be concrete, but hey fuhgeddabowddit!'

Cheers,
J<

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Buffalo's not as bad as it used to be Chris. It's been cleaned up a lot. That said, it's still not the prettiest of cities in the US. At least it's not Niagara Falls, NY or Detroit!

Besides, our friend here probably lives in Orchard Park. ;)

Cheers,
J<

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tonep

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
However I do have spot for Buffalo Wings and of course that broad I knew from Fredonia, does that count?

Fredonia sucks real bad too, crapiest college town ever

tonep

TRIBE Member
loopdokter said:
Buffalo's not as bad as it used to be Chris. It's been cleaned up a lot. That said, it's still not the prettiest of cities in the US. At least it's not Niagara Falls, NY or Detroit!

Besides, our friend here probably lives in Orchard Park. ;)

Cheers,
J<

went to H.S in orchard park, funny....... i live in the city now

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I used to date a girl who went to NY State University@Fredonia, the weekly bus trips through Buffalo years back were sort of scary. Perhaps I was being too harsh. Also, I like my armpits rock.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
ChrisD said:
I used to date a girl who went to NY State University@Fredonia, the weekly bus trips through Buffalo years back were sort of scary. Perhaps I was being too harsh. Also, I like my armpits rock.
No, no. You aren't entirely wrong. I've been through some parts of Buffahole that made me look where I'd put my gat.

It's a border town. I've never been to a single border town that has ever been a nice place! I lived in St. Catharines for years and that was terrible. The whole Niagara Region with the exception of Niagara-On-The-Lake is rather repressed and depressed.

Cheers,
J<