• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

any breakers in the Maritimes ?

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Helloo,
I'm dJing at a few places during the Valentines day weekend.
Hopfully one of these events is close to you.

Friday FEB 15th 2002
---------------------
Ski & SnowBoard "BIG AIR CONTEST" @ Marble Mountain
see webpage for more details. http://www.skimarble.com/
Ill be dJing during the day next to the halfpipe.

Saturday FEB 16th 2002
----------------------
BRING THE NOISE - CornerBrook NFLD
presented by "pure intentions"
Breaks - Jungle - HipHop

dJ MARTYMCFLY (torontobreaks.com)
DJ ETERNAL (St John's NFLD)
DJ IV (Halifax NS)
DJ Sonny Delight (Halifax NS)

door open @ 9am
venue: THE STUDIO 21 Broadway
Cover: $7 advance (more at the door)
adv tickets can be purchased from these stores:
DATS ENTERTAINMENT: 21 West St (Corner Brook, NFLD)
SIDEWAYS BOARDSHOP: 57 Broadway (Corner Brook, NFLD)
VINYL SYNDICATION: 16 George St. (ST JOHN's, NFLD)

Sunday FEB 17th 2002
------------------------
MartyMcFly @ the MARQUEE Halifax NS.
plus local dJ PAUL GILLIS & friends.
$5 cover @ the door (19 + only)

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KickIT:
I don't even think they have computers in NewFound Land.

*c*
</font>
What do you call a 'newfie' in a tree holding a briefcase?

A Branch Manager.

UB.

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
as it turns out dJ ETERNAL is originally from Kitchener.

This is the first all night dJ'd event for this province (says the promoter) and I think its cool that they choose BREAKS, jungle and hiphop dJ's only.. no 4/4 what so ever...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MartyMcFly:
as it turns out dJ ETERNAL is originally from Kitchener.

This is the first all night dJ'd event for this province (says the promoter) and I think its cool that they choose BREAKS, jungle and hiphop dJ's only.. no 4/4 what so ever...

</font>
and....... ????

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
sorry tekkid,
I thought Eternal was from St. Johns
and what else you ask?? nothing really.
Its just a general comment about another scene
I think its nice to know there's a new province getting into all this.

Simon_Paul

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MartyMcFly:
and what else you ask?? nothing really.
Its just a general comment about another scene
I think its nice to know there's a new province getting into all this.
</font>
I agree! Another step toward world breaks domination! i hear it's awesome out there, I'd like to go sometime. MAybe I need to start DJing!

SP

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kelliiiii

TRIBE Member
I sugesst you get off my back for the last time, fucking piece of shit bitch asshole loser dj that can't mind his own fucking business. Leave me alone, you big fucking jerk. Maybe you wouldn't get ripped off so much, if you could learn to keep in line and quit sticking your big ass nose where it doesn't belong. Back the fuck off before you really piss me off!!!! I haven't addressed you once in a negative manner...but I can start so just chill out, bitch.

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
oooOOOooo sweet! drama in the breaks room...

*grabs some popcorn*

"fucking piece of shit bitch asshole loser dj" is a little harsh, doncha think?? Didn't you see Willar's "
"?

...and you shouldn't really talk about "sticking your big ass nose where it doesn't belong". You obviously have a beef with Marty... that's fine... but do you really have to continually insult him? How would you like it if someone did that to you?

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
full agreement angus - it is anyones business if they don't feel like reading crappy, over the top, overreactions in a PUBLIC forum

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Being "picked" on is one thing,
but dont diSS my friend.
willar-x is a solid guy
and kelli you're nothing but a newmember-tribeposting-MCfly~stalker.

***/me shouts out like mayor qwimby***
I promise from this day forth to longer date any more TBK women.... I'm switching to hotornot.com

sorry everyone.. peaceout newfoundland.

Willar X

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kelli:
I sugesst you get off my back for the last time, fucking piece of shit bitch asshole loser dj that can't mind his own fucking business. Leave me alone, you big fucking jerk. Maybe you wouldn't get ripped off so much, if you could learn to keep in line and quit sticking your big ass nose where it doesn't belong. Back the fuck off before you really piss me off!!!! I haven't addressed you once in a negative manner...but I can start so just chill out, bitch.

</font>
how many times did u use the word 'fuck' in that post? Obviously you have problems expressing your thoughts.
I think I have every right to defend a friend if he is being shit-talked about.
I don't see anybody else on this board directly insulting another member for no reason at all. You obviously like to shit-talk...if you can't take the heat.... don't fuel the fire.

Everybody else here seems to know how to get along just fine, so obviously someone like you who comes along will stand out. Everyone knows I don't cause shit on here in the first place without being taunted...and in this case, it's friend of mine u've repeatedly insulted and shit talked about, expect me to be defending them!

Willar

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
first off bitch....come the fuck down! Secondly, was that really called for?? ummm....NO! If u know willar- which u obviously don't- u would know that he is one of the wikkidest guys around.

U go and directly insult someone's talent on a message board to which u know he will read, fuken grow up. I'd like to see what u have to offer. And when willar, sticks up for a friend in a jokingly manner, then u go and freak out......whoa- issues!

and i'd also like to add- who the hell are u to go around knocking somebody's talent and shit? And then ranting to mind his own business?? Well sorry- two words- PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD! I guess u may have been expecting a different reaction or something. No need for such a bitchy, negative attitude for something u brought on urself.

*jen*

Gunark

TRIBE Member
troll (trl)
v. trolled, troll·ing, trolls
v. tr.

1. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
2. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
3. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.
4. On the Internet: a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally.

P.S. Jen, you go girl.

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KickIT:
I like to see a good fight so let's see the cuts bitches! haha.

*c*
</font>
Chuck, you get some dirt, I'll grab water and a wheelbarrow. Someone should get the bikinis, Robb, can we borrow some?

Ding Ding, round one!

UB.

Gunark

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by breakz_btch:
ooops, i didn't mean to come off that bitchy. geez.</font>
Hah breakz_btch doesn't want to come off bitchy? Riiight.