• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any advice for smooth sailing at Soho Fridays?

Craigee

TRIBE Member
Really looking forward to Laurent Garnier this Friday at This is London. It's my first time there, so I was looking for advice from people who have been re: dress code, and when I should try to get there.

I've been reading some of the reviews from events there, and there seems to be a lot of different stories about people getting turned away or showing up late and missing the headliner.

Definitely don't want anything to keep me from losing my shit with LG next weekend, so any help would be appreciated.:D

alma

TRIBE Member
I got in line around 11 for Sanchez. Sounds early but ... you don't want to miss your DJ.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
we don't have a dress code.. more of a style code. runners are permitted only if they are fashionable. ie: nice puma's, deisels or something similar. Skate shoes, basketball, or cross trainers are generall not acceptable. jeans are okay.. just not all ripped up or overly baggy.. basically look fashionable.

headliners normally go on between 12:30-1.. and we shut er down at 5am

my other advice... email me evan AT activatepromotions.com and get on my list ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Do not, under any circumstances, look anyone in the eye. This might be difficult, but after the first mauling you will learn to avert your gaze.

Oh, sorry, that's advice for smooth sailing when fighting a bear.

ila

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Do not, under any circumstances, look anyone in the eye. This might be difficult, but after the first mauling you will learn to avert your gaze.

Oh, sorry, that's advice for smooth sailing when fighting a bear.
YESSS!

bahahaaaa!

peko

TRIBE Member
if you can afford it, reserve a table with bottle service with a bunch of friends. it makes getting in easier and it's great to have a spot to chill.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i heart tobywan. (now i have clown/circus music in my head)
i heart Laurent Garnier.
i heart boys who are all worried about their shoes.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
I wear these on the regular, and never have a problem...

LOL! Don't forget the red nose & red wig!

peko said:
if you can afford it, reserve a table with bottle service with a bunch of friends. it makes getting in easier and it's great to have a spot to chill.
How much does that go for?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders