• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Any accountants on Tribe?

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Or at least know anyone good?

I haven't done my taxes in... a while. Need to find an accountant that can help me out - preferably in Toronto. I just want to get this shit over with

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
In all my life, despite sever depression, suicide,

I was turned around by the fact,

At least I am not an accountant.

The most boring, useless, insignificant career ever,

Accounting.

Why in God's good name would ANYONE choose to become an accountant.

Dying companies have accountants everywhere.

Good companies keep them backed up somewhere, where nobody sees them. For good reason, no productive, innovative human being wants to encounter an accountant.

KILL YOURSELF NOW or just shut up about your job.

When you are socializing? Do not say:

me> "Yeah I'm an accountant."
everywhere> crickets

Everybody thinks accountants are boring and dangerous and for good reason.

-jM
A&D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
In all my life, despite sever depression, suicide,

me> "Yeah I'm an accountant."
everywhere> crickets

Everybody thinks accountants are boring and dangerous and for good reason.

-jM
A&D
Hmm, don't go there. But I've had the very fortunate experience to play football with a bunch of financial geniuses who are literally VP's at huge Bay street companies, KPMG. etc.

They play great football. They got me out of my bind, but I had to put 100% of my financial resources into accountants, and CRA the past year. I feel fucking great.

Monkey off my shoulder for shizzle.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Hmm, don't go there. But I've had the very fortunate experience to play football with a bunch of financial geniuses who are literally VP's at huge Bay street companies, KPMG. etc.
wow, thats amazing. so cool. do you blow them too. tell me more.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
No one's asking the hard hitting questions, like how did JamesM pay them back for their services when he blows all his money on booze, gadgets and coke.

^^^^
Hater ;)

He gives so much to us as a message board - who knew there was so much shitty music on Youtube? Now he hangs with CEOs and VP's on Bay Street? Admit it, you jelly.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

greginhali

TRIBE Member
i can only wish to be that fucking cool...Vp's playing football and giving financial advice....dam son....you a player.....

JamesM

TRIBE Member
you guys can have fun with it, but i'm super glad I've been able to nail my taxes to the wall.

It's a huge relief, and I do happen to play football with smart financial people. It is what it is.

I don't really have anything more to add.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
I'm sure I'd be a millionaire if I have income coming from a structure vehicle. But I don't play soccer/football. And I also don't have any accountant recommendations.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

derek

TRIBE Member
i sure you do play football with some high rollers; it's just not all finance gurus are tax accountants (some actually suck at it), so it seemed a little funny is all

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Paid the last bit down today.

I feel like a fucking champion.

10k tax bill, and 3.5k paid to accountants.

did it all in 1.5 years. The hugest monkey off my back. I owe $500 after my last payment today.

:) :)