• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

antibiotics and ...

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I usually do. not on purpose. I just never stop smoking the ganja regardless of how sore my throat is.

<--nt teh smrttest aple jun teh trye

kuba

TRIBE Member
yes let me ask my doctor

hey doc what do you think- should i take this e and this antibiotic?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
yes let me ask my doctor

hey doc what do you think- should i take this e and this antibiotic?

uhhh... it's in your doctors best interest to help you.

If you have such little faith in your doctor...

patrick

when I was 18 I had a bad trip on shrooms... first thing I did was call my doctor. Within 20 minutes I had a prescription ready for pickup and was fine 20 minutes after that.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Jake - sorry to hijack this thread...has anyone recently had a stomach virus? meaning a serious BURNING SENSATION?
I feel like I have heartburn, but all through my stomach. Like a big, hot, searing, burninating bubble of gaseous maximus needs to be released.....otherwise, I feel AOK. But it has been 2 days now & I feel no better. am I dying? do I have an ulcer?

I guess I should see the dr.
was hoping that someone has felt like this....

*burp* SEE....I can't help it...
:(

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

when I was 18 I had a bad trip on shrooms... first thing I did was call my doctor. Within 20 minutes I had a prescription ready for pickup and was fine 20 minutes after that.

hahahah

"go buy yourself a bag of oranges, dumbass, and don't eat mushrooms again".

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
hahahah

"go buy yourself a bag of oranges, dumbass, and don't eat mushrooms again".
that was the last time. :)

now.. even the smell of those fucking things...

patrick

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Antiobiotics can sometimes affect liver function, so although you don't necessarily need to completely abstain, you should probably take it easier than normal.

tayo

TRIBE Member
in that episode of the Family Guy where Meg and Lois go to Palm Beach for Spring Break, Lois says that you shouldn't take antibiotics while you're on the pill cause they stop it from working. Is that true?

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
in that episode of the Family Guy where Meg and Lois go to Palm Beach for Spring Break, Lois says that you shouldn't take antibiotics while you're on the pill cause they stop it from working. Is that true?

This is how my sister got pregnant. Yes, it reduces the effectiveness.

fishbulb

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

So you enjoyed your placebo then did ya?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
what did he prescribe to you?

other than a double dose of calmthefuckdown.
not sure why... but 'halozapam' is ringing a bell inside my head.

not sure though.

patrick

2 really tiny pills. one right then... and the other was for 24 hours later.... but I never took that one.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
Well, you should still take the antibiotics, cause, you know, you NEED them...

But yeah, it reduces the effectiveness. You should check pretty much any time you get a prescription or with any meds you take, because there's more than just antibiotics that screw around with the effectiveness of birth control pills.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I have never had problems taking antibiotics with any of the above three combinations but it probably does depend upon what type of antibiotics you have. If you check the active ingredients then you could probably check on the internet. I think I get drunk quicker when I dont take antibiotics than when I do...but each to their own.

matt

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
The last time I drank on antibiotics, I had maybe 4 beers and half a bottle of wine and blacked the fuck out. Although, I hadn't eaten all day.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
1. weed

2. beer/alcohol

3. e

would you avoid any of these combinations?

if so, why?

i find it really funny that you were trying to convince me that it's a bad idea to workout and then smoke a joint. meanwhile...back at the ranch...

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: antibiotics and ...

Originally posted by mingster
i find it really funny that you were trying to convince me that it's a bad idea to workout and then smoke a joint. meanwhile...back at the ranch...
hahaha

meanwhile...back on the ranch...

hahahah

Jake = busted hypocrite :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories