• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Another quick question...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Am I mistaken or is the director of Spiderman, the director of the Evil Dead movies and a Simple Plan?

Stop Bill C-10

bitchass

TRIBE Member
my favorite bmovie-turned big time is Peter Jackson. His first movie, Bad Taste, is one of the best gore flicks i've ever seen! Then he did Meet the Feebles,Dead Alive (lawnmower scene = goriest evar!) The Frighteners, Heavenly Creatures and most recently, Lord of the rings! I'm sure there were tons of people who had their doubts - and i'm sure there must be some interesting scenes that will be in the dvd version!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
OH YEAH! I still have to see Meet the Feebles! I keep getting it confused with Meet the Dweebles.

Nice. My next rental for sure.

Puppets having sex!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Sam has been directing mad shit lately
He just put something else out ... but I comepletely forget what it's called :confused:

stu

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Sam Raimi recently did "The Gift" with Cate Blanchett, Keanu Reeves and Hilary Swank. I rented it a while ago...it's pretty freaky and disturbing.

And I LOVE Meet the Feebles, it's hilarious. Like a really twisted adult Muppets.

~jen