• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Another beautiful day....

koojmak

TRIBE Member
for staying in bed i'm thinkin', it was pretty ugly @ 2am when i finished workin' last night, heard it hasn't gotten any better. Who's with me in bed? (not literally please)

edit: yay, i guess i crossed the line to become a member last night, i feel so dirty....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
grossest day ever!

Thank god I have no classes and I can work from home. I'm only gonna leave to go to the gym!

I was awakened by mewling kittens ;) and didn't sleep very well because i was worried about them. But they seem to be getting a lot more rest then me! :)

GAH this weather is ICKY. I like snow so much better then rain !

~allie~

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I was standing in the bus shelter this morning and a stupid car drove by really fast and send a huge spray in the air that traveled all the way to the bus shelter and soaked everyone in it. Including me. Stupid drivers.:mad: Now my legs are all wet and dry with salt stains up to my thighs, and my jacket now needs a cleaning.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Booooo, I'm sick and sitting here at work. I think I am going to skip off later with my friend, go do my taxes and go drinking at the bar. Sounds like a plan to me!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am at work and listening to Coldplay. I have been really miserable for the past couple of days, but it's my own fault.

Looking forward to tomorrow for the chili and great people!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I feel like kaka, so I called in sick. So now I have a 3 day weekend. I have been working 6 days a week for way too long, so I feel this is well deserved. I love having sick days at home...yay!

My puppy is so happy that I am home with her all day!:)

Maxine

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I feel like kaka, so I called in sick. So now I have a 3 day weekend. I have been working 6 days a week for way too long, so I feel this is well deserved. I love having sick days at home...yay!

My puppy is so happy that I am home with her all day!:)

Maxine
Lucky you and I guess lucky puppy. I wish I was home... :(

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Lucky you and I guess lucky puppy. I wish I was home... :(

Awww I hope you get through your day. Feel better. I wish you could go home too.:(

I am gonna bundle up and put little Sassa's(pronounced sha-sha) doggie jacket on and we are going for a little hike.:)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Awww I hope you get through your day. Feel better. I wish you could go home too.:(

I am gonna bundle up and put little Sassa's(pronounced sha-sha) doggie jacket on and we are going for a little hike.:)
It's not cold outside, but the rain makes it pretty annoying to be outside.

I can't wait to go home and just vegetate.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
The weather today sux ass, plus I woke up with the worst headache!
Thank GOD, I get off today at 12pm to do whatever I want (sleep)....I can't stand another boring day in this stuffy office!

Good Morning! :)

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I have to work at 12 for 2 hours and then go to class for 2 hours, then go to the weight room.

so you can say ill be out :)

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i don't get it

beautiful weather (like real, spring beautiful weather) and it's clogged the fuck up way out to 'sauga

shitty ass weather this morning and the QEWmorning rush was a joke, took all of 12 mins to get downtown

WTF???