• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Another 2003 thread.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Another arbitrary measure of time has passed, and I still don't give a flying fuck. How about you?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Actually, I was a Jekyll/Hyde drunk, happy and stupid up to about drink #15, then all of a sudden, a completely different person.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
That's ashame Postor, you sound like you could be of some use at a pub with a few pints.

"You don't drink, you don't smoke... what do you do, Vargas?"

This year time is meaningless for me. Other years less so. This year everything that happened will happen again in the upcoming year. There are more temporal constants in my life. Stuff like payments, vacation routines, etc. It's probably why birthdays matter less and less as time goes on as well.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
did you keep the tabs from all the beer cans you drank?

Well, he would've had to remove them before smashing the cans into his forehead.

Maybe that's what he keeps in the secret box in his closet....

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
PosTMOd put up a picture of a sweet Asian ass-of-plastic yesterday and it got me thinking.

If I were to say... stroll out on Yonge Street... and I don't know... purchase a fake ass and... let's see... take it home and fuck it hard... is that cheating... and by cheating I mean... cheating?

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
my girlfriend's birthday is new years eve so that is the meaningless increment of time which i will be acknowledging.

if it were up to me i'd be in bed by 8.