• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Andrews Scenic Acres

quantumize

TRIBE Member
This place deserves its own thread

Its just outside missisauga, read milton. I drove up there Sunday morning. It is a berry farm. They make FRESH pies and tarts that are just heavenly.

I ate 3 rasberry tarts fresh out of the oven and i'm Mr. Carb conscious.

And the best part... a winery. They have a little winery with fresh berry wines. I got some autumn pear wine, some black currant merlot, damn it was great

if anybody wants to spend a nice weekend morning.. Andrews Scenic Acres is on 10th sideroad West of Trafalgar [just north of the 401]

they have a website

http://www.andrewsscenicacres.com/

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ila

TRIBE Member
YES.

I buy their raspberry pies from the farmer's market at Sherway every year. They are quite literally, THE BEST pies in existance. Their other pies are good, but holy, holy shit the raspberry pie is honestly an orgasm in every bite. It is THE perfect pie. I get emotional thinking about it.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
r u kidding?

bringing a chick to the berry farm is a guaranteed bang, and an amazing pie, not to mention the nice drive.

yeah, but you want to go when they have the good berries growing, not just strawberries.

i remember going there as a kid and just gorging myself on the various berries!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
ila said:
YES.

I buy their raspberry pies from the farmer's market at Sherway every year. They are quite literally, THE BEST pies in existance. Their other pies are good, but holy, holy shit the raspberry pie is honestly an orgasm in every bite. It is THE perfect pie. I get emotional thinking about it.

Holy shit, those are those pies? Those are some ridiculously good pies. I've only ever had the raspberry ones, though. When is the farmer's market BTW? I usually just happen to be wandering the mall when it's on, but don't pay attention to the dates.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Holy shit, those are those pies? Those are some ridiculously good pies. I've only ever had the raspberry ones, though. When is the farmer's market BTW? I usually just happen to be wandering the mall when it's on, but don't pay attention to the dates.

I've only ever had?

Too wordy, consider revising.