• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

And you thought YOU were bored...

Brite

TRIBE Member
So, just to avoid studying, my roommate and I decide to re-arrange our entire dorm room tonight. We live in a traditional style dorm... well not anymore.
We stacked our beds (yup, sure did) and made them bunk beds... then we stole a couch from a lounge and put it where the other bed was. We also re-arranges our desks, closets.. nicknacks... our room is *so* much bigger now... danm not having a web cam... yeah so what r u up to?

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
I'm such a bad procrastinator I've done everything but write my essay. I've listened to music, shopped online, surfered randomly, watched TV, did laundry...all to avoid work.
I suck.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
^^^ ME TOO.

but now im sort of getting down to it. *S* Im telling myself I cant go to sleep until I finish this paper- due at 5pm tomorrow....

I almost bought $200 worth of stratfort tickets just now, but decided to hold off until I was in the right frame of mind to make that descision *L*

btw- brite, that sounds awesome about your room!

adios
Laura

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Brite

TRIBE Member
Thanx the room is fun now
well it was before.... people randomly stop by and ask to see it?!?! We went crazy with decorating and the cieling has hanging stars and there are strings of lights everywhere
but i too have procrastinated insainly... i have... count them 2~!!!! midterms tomorrow

madnezz

TRIBE Member
*L* @ Dave... me too...

Brite- what school do you go to and which res are you in? Im assuming you're at laurier?

adios
Laura

madnezz

TRIBE Member
on another note- this is really the ONLY time I can do real work... some time in the early hours like this- when i know toronto is alseep and nothing is happening... when everything is quiet and there is only one post an hour on tribe *S*

adios
Laura

madnezz

TRIBE Member
oh god.... 2.5 full pages to go... too bad Ive run out of evidence and things to say! aaaaaahhh.

.... almost 7am!

adios
Laura

Brite

TRIBE Member
everyone always assumes Laurier... weird

Nope, good ol' Waterloo... in V2 (Ron Edyt Village)
Yay for ghetto rez

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Brite
everyone always assumes Laurier... weird

Nope, good ol' Waterloo... in V2 (Ron Edyt Village)
Yay for ghetto rez
really? my sister lives there :)
she's on the top floor, you can see her window if you're standing in the little traffic circle behind (?) the building -- she's in the wing on the left -- is that totally confusing?

Brite

TRIBE Member
kinda... she is in East B probably ;)

How does she like the REV caf?

<---- is now a gourmet grilled cheese maker and cracker eater

study lines = bye bye over priced education

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Brite
So, just to avoid studying, my roommate and I...... ....yeah so what r u up to?

posting on threads like this one to avoid going to bed for another hour.;)