• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"...and then we take berlin"-Curt Martin *EXCLUSIVE*

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
CURT MARTIN

Heavily influenced by the true techno sounds emerging from Detroit and Germany,Curt Martin is rapidy rising to the top of the T.O. techno scene. His mixing and programming has been praised by many T.O. techno heavyweights such as Greg Gow(Restructured,Default) and Fred Paolo(Detor),and his most recent mix is a tesament to their claims."...and then we take berlin" is a culmination of deep dub,tech-house and pure techno sounds,mixed flawlessly through 80 incredible minutes,and guaranteed to take you on a journey.

http://www.technologix.org/ram/focus/focus58.ram

Click the above link to hear this mix now!

TRACK LISTING

Useless-Pretty Smile-HorsPhase
Steve Rachmad-Parallel G-MusicMan
Maurizio-Domina
Modernist-Architainment-Popular Tools
GMan-Knightrax Vol.1-i220
Berg&Blender-Deep Driving-Konfekt
MLA-Elements EP-3Ton
Joey Beltram-Forklift(D.Wild Rmx)-NovaMute
Marco Carola-7th Question-Question
Fischerspooner-Emerge-Gigilo
Der Dritte Raum-Hale Bop
Bryan Zentz-Masters of Static-SuperBra
Christian Smith-PROMO
Rino Cerrone-Symmetric EP-Zenit
Aril Brikha-Vision Remix-Logistic
Umek-Oranazol-Jericho
Robert Hood-The Pace-MPlant
Voco&Diego-Raster-Kanzleramt
Danny Andersen-PROMO-Restructured
Monolake-Occam
Convextion-Matrix01-Matrix

You can catch Curt Martin and Tekkid live every Tuesday 9-11pm
on TECHNIFICENT RADIO
www.djshows.com
simplycurt@hotmail.com

...Thanks to eric at www.beats.to

erk

TRIBE Member
Another geat set. Curt is sooo smooth. Great tracks too. Highly recommend this one. The "Tecnificent" (www.djshows.com) boys really put on a good show. Thanks guys.

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
CURT MARTIN

Heavily influenced by the true techno sounds emerging from Detroit and Germany,Curt Martin is rapidy rising to the top of the T.O. techno scene. His mixing and programming has been praised by many T.O. techno heavyweights such as Greg Gow(Restructured,Default) and Fred Paolo(Detor),and his most recent mix is a tesament to their claims."...and then we take berlin" is a culmination of deep dub,tech-house and pure techno sounds,mixed flawlessly through 80 incredible minutes,and guaranteed to take you on a journey.

damn right!!!!

....a journey all the way to Germany :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dave Lee

TRIBE Member
Great mix
Some classics, some newer stuff, some stuff from this side of the ocean and some from the other side. Even a hard core techno snob like me can dig this set.

dave

Dave Lee

TRIBE Member
Too bad the DJ show stream and the linked stream at the top of this thread of of low quality. If only I could be listening at 196kbps mp3 then I'd be a happy camper =)

dave

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders