1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

And for something different...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lok, Aug 26, 2003.

1. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Can we all please drool over this car? Collectively. Now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

The interior colour sucks. Nice car though.

3. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

i <3 that car.

4. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Its so hot.

Also, the G35 is sexy.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2003
  5. futronic

futronic TRIBE Member

Hansel. He's so hot right now.

-- Jay aka Fut

6. Bass-Invader

pfft, that joke was hot....last year!

7. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

I like that interior! It would be like driving around town while your covered in caramel. Shweeet!!!

:D

8. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

That interior MAKES the car.

9. Astroboy

Astroboy TRIBE Member

how can anyone like that car with this awful door handles.... *puke*

10. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

11. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

12. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Cindy Crawford is so ugly with that one odd mole :rolleyes:

13. Bass-Invader

I <3 all these cars!

14. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

but to this day, my favorite cars are:

[​IMG]

and the classic four bangerE30 M3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. lok

lok TRIBE Member

the jagged boxy look is so out.

its all about smooth contours

16. echo

echo TRIBE Member

ROB!! That's blasphemy I say!!

I absolutely LOVE this car...door handles and all :)

Not that I will ever have enough cash to own a car or anything!!

>stares longingly at the lovely pictures a bit more<

17. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

Sure, smoothness reigns supreme right *now*, but sooner or later boxy will be back. I like smooth and I like boxy. I dont really like the new Z as much as in the beginning. It just feels kind of clunky I guess- its the type of car that is looking for a niche. Is it an old mans car? a young mans car? no real defined target unlike the G35- which is mos def the better of the two for me.

18. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

Don't mind me...just passing through...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

Does her mole stick a few inches out of her face and scream "Look at me! I'm fugly!"?

20. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I am really going to have a tough time picking a new car when I decide to get one next. Which will be in the next 6 months I am guessing.

There is SO many good cars to choose from. I really like the 350Z, but the downfall of that is that in order to get the performance version, you have to give up some creature comforts (like leather seating, etc). Also, I am grappling with the idea of a 2 seater car. I had an MR2 before and could live with it, but there were the odd times that I wanted to be able to carry around more than one passenger.

So I am also considering the G35 because it is somewhat like a more practical 350Z. But then again, it is not quite as sporty.

The Mercedes CLK series is really nice and tempting, EXCEPT for the stupid fact that it is an automatic transmission only. If they offered a manual option, I think I would choose that car without a quesiton.

I am also of course considering another BMW, but I like to change things up so that I don't get bored.

And there are lots of others that I want that make it so hard to choose. I really must admit, the selection fo vehicles that is out today is quite impressive (as far as amount of selection goes anyways).

Cheers ... Ian :)

21. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

Soundstream, Audi.

Nuff Said.

22. futronic

futronic TRIBE Member

Zoolander is a classic for the ages. Like all fashion, it will come back en vogue soon.

-- Jay aka Fut

23. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

I don't like the orange.

24. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Sorry, forgot to list the new S4. Although mainly because the demand (and therefore markup) will be quite high in the first year of production. I would probably have to pre-order by now anyways to even have a shot at it. The first year that the M3 came out, the waiting list was 13 months when I went and talked to them about it. I needed a car in about a week, so that cancelled my original plans.

Cheers ... Ian :)

25. lok

lok TRIBE Member

that vantage is hot.

there are two vanquish on my street.. sometimes I play basketball and just stare at them.