• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

An unusual amount of virus activity..

MoFo

TRIBE Member
.. lately.

I've been reading about all these weird computer bugs going around and today, my virus program detected 6 in new incoming mail.

It seems there's all these various kinds of people sending them to me from shady characters to people who actually write a message.

This is my first time getting a virus so this is new to me.
I had one embedded that screwed with my rebooting every single time. I finally got rid of it and it was sent via Soulseek.

Is anyone getting this too?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
You read about it, so it must be an unusual increase? Though you were more media savvy than that,. Sunny.

There is one bug going around right now that is sending the virus out to emails. Hence getting 6 (albeit the same noe) viruses in your box.

As far as Soulseek, or any filesharing, the chances of getting a virus are and always have been pretty high.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
You gave yourself away by posting that.

murphy.jpg

what

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
You read about it, so it must be an unusual increase? Though you were more media savvy than that,. Sunny.

There is one bug going around right now that is sending the virus out to emails. Hence getting 6 (albeit the same noe) viruses in your box.

As far as Soulseek, or any filesharing, the chances of getting a virus are and always have been pretty high.

Kevin, I've only read a Star article and one in Metro. So lay off.

Like I said, the 10 years that I have been online, this is my first virus. And I have never contracted one from Soulseek or Kazaa because I use the lite versions anyway.

With Soulseek, I think it was unusual amount of bad downloading choices I was making last month. I wasn't as wary as before with picking files. I ended up downloading a lot of fucked up files and I guess one of them had a virus.

Anyway, I'm not media-savvy. You have me confused with Steevee Dee. :D