• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

An open letter to Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
This is some wacked shit... man what are people smoking these days?

Is this just because we live in the reality TV micro-celebrity generation, or are people just fucked?

WHY DO PEOPLE AIR THEIR PRIVATE LIVES ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD?

I dunno, maybe Im missing something, but he lets show some compassion here too.

Some crazy shit a gwon indeed

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
chrissy it's about time that you admit harmonika is the father of your baby too

hahaha eww

down low with that

she's trying to get some child support out of him

Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
Don't air dirty laundry on the board. I didn't bother to read this whole thread and I'm not going too, it's a waste of space. Personal issues such NOT be brought online, it's unfair to all parties involved.

~allie~
hypocrite

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
dude,

If you don't like the board, just stop posting, and leave.

Less than two days from now posts will still go on and no one will care or remember that you were here.

Just like real life, if you died, the world would still turn.

Turn the screen off, and it all goes away.

So c ya.

KiX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
"fuck off" yourself! i wasn't even concerned with your grammar girlie! honestly thought that it was an interesting choice of words...

come on let's hug!
haha sorry i thought you were picking on my poorly-worded sentance.

:)

=tina=

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mystique0217
hey, no more imaginary babies, boys!! ^^
Ian isn't imaginary, and he really is a baby!

*this is the sound of the worlds smallest violin playing for you Ian*

smile

TRIBE Member
so you wrote all that shit because your girl (or not) FELL ASLEEP AND DIDN'T PICK UP THE FONE?

this guy's got issues
for a whole box of tissues

baaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Yeah, but isn't it amazing???

I resolved *all* of my issues in ONE DAY!

I have a shiny nickel for anyone who can beat my record. And I'll even volunteer to walk around downtown in my undies if you can.

Go on, I dare ya!

:)

i.

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
That's just 'cuz they don't know well enough to take off to the tropics in the winter. Or to at least invest in a decent sunlamp - those things do wonders during the drab days...

...and not *all* T.O. women are chilly - in fact there are some SMOKIN' femmes on this very board. You just have to show up at a 'que or houseparty or something - bring plenty of panty-remover, that always helps...

;)

i.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i kept putting off reading this thread, then i kept putting off replying to it, but now i am putting off doing some work and so here i go:

ian, if you WANT people to actually do this--

Originally posted by Harmonika
It's your life - DEAL WITH IT, AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MINE.

GOT THAT???!!! :mad:
then stop with the posting already!

man! alex wrote somewhere that reading these threads is like watching a 12-hour trainwreck.....i agree, but i think it's more like 12-day, or 12-week, or however long this has been going on for.

i see nothing wrong with discussing personal shit online, as long as other parties remain anonymous and as long as you are prepared for the feedback--negative and/or positive.

you also have to accept that once you post something, it's permanent. there's a record of it that you have little to no control over, unless you've got alex tucked somewhere in your pocket. this means that you have to let it the fuck go!!!!

arrrrrrrrrrrgh.

you can't control what people think of you. you can come back two days later and post til you're fuckin blue in the face, trying to
take back what you said, or to convince people you're "cured" or whatever the hell it is you're trying to do. but it doesn't work. you can't just scratch the initial thread from people's memories.

anyway, BLAH.

i'm shutting up now. i hope you are too.

i hate how this has turned into a big weird public thing between you, and fdg, and mr f. it's creepy. and i think it's more serious than any of us realise.

beachgirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Harmonika
Thanks Will and Chooch - we are talking about FrenchDiscoGirl here, just so you know. I've called her at least a half-dozen times over the course of the night - no response.

If anyone knows her and lives up in her area, please, do me a favour and check in on her. I don't even have money for bus fare to go myself.

i.<---quite worried
long distance relationships suck

Status
Not open for further replies.