• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

An interesting new idea out of london....... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
well, considering the lack of public toilets in London, this is actually kinda helpful!

on the same note, i was in a pub in Covent Garden, and there was a sign up that said that the bathrooms are for patrons only, but if someone really needs to use it, they can make a donation of a pound to a charity selected by the pub in order to use the bathroom.
i thought that was kind of a cool idea.

its a really touristy area so i could imagine that they get alot of strolling tourists coming through to take a leak.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I could see someone walk right into the side of that thing without knowing it.

damn thing is INVISIBLE..

it's like.... the PREDATOR of toilet stalls. (only without the fluorescent glow-stick blood)

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
a lot of public toilets in europe require that you pay in order to use them.

In my experience the pay ones were always nicer and cleaner.

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
There's no way I'd be able to use that. I would be too nervous that someone would be able to see me. I dont even like when people can hear me pee.

diablo

TRIBE Member
Can't you see through most "one-way" glass if you cup your hands to the sides of your face and go right up to the glass?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
040217_toilet_hmed_733a.hmedium.jpg

"I'm Pooping and you can't see me!"

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by [SQUARE]
There's no way I'd be able to use that. I would be too nervous that someone would be able to see me. I dont even like when people can hear me pee.

take it to the next level then...

outside the mirrored booth, there should be microphones, recording streetnoise....

and inside.... HUGE speakers that playback the same feed, only amplified at an ear-piercing level to drown out your peesounds.

altho i think the other way around would be alot funnyer.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diablo
Can't you see through most "one-way" glass if you cup your hands to the sides of your face and go right up to the glass?

Yeah.. but do you REALLY wanna be a poop-peeper ?

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
040217_insidetoilet_bcol_736a.standard.jpg

great idea.....

i can already see the public masterbators lining up for this.
no more hiding in the bushes for them!

*splooge*

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by vveerrgg
040217_insidetoilet_bcol_736a.standard.jpg

great idea.....

i can already see the public masterbators lining up for this.
no more hiding in the bushes for them!

*splooge*

ewwwwwwww.

A friend of mine had that happen to her and her flat mates. They were having a smoke on their porch when they noticed a man sitting on the sidewalk across the street workin-out his wang in their direction.

It was not an isolated incident.

Deus

TRIBE Member
Has anyone see those in Amsterdam that are basically urinals for men. I saw one in front of the train station, it didn't even have doors or anything, just a urinal for men to piss in, it wasn't very private but I guess if someone REALLY needs to go then it's better than pission on someones front steps.