• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

An Eminem query!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Why is he always singin' about other "white rappers emergin'" and shit like that?

No one can touch the original Marshall Mathers?
Well, from what I know, Snow and Vanilla Ice have been around way longer. And the only white rappers I know right now is shaky-head-guy from Swollen members and Platinumberg (hangs head in shame).

Who are these other supposed Slim Shady's? Am I missing something here?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
he had beef with cage(first) evidence,house of pain dude,benzino(half white maybe)...he's knows best not to be calling on other more in control white rappers because there are more than a few who could probably tear him apart in the insult department

the milk guys aren't THAT far off from being immortalized on CD;) ...he's like Mike Bullard, if he's not making fun of people he'll run out of material:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
That milk commercial takes ALL the piss out of rap music, probably unintentionally. In trying to make a commerical that looks like a rap video they made a commercial that looks EXACTLY like a rap video, which proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that rap music is produced not by the rap performers but by production companies. Rap music 'straight from the street' is infact born and bred in Studio 6.

Too funny.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
oh my. that milk commercial...

i can't even form any sort of coherent thoughts about it other than.....*blank stare*

rod_g

TRIBE Member
that milk commercial background beat iz friggin catchy

*squirt*
*squirt*
*squirt**squirt**squirt*

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
you should have put this in the hip hop room sunny....hands up if you have any thoughts beyond the milk commercial...anyone:rolleyes:

sunny asked about white rappers. we promptly and politely pointed him in the direction of the new milk campaign.

don't you roll your eyes at me.

stoppit.

stoppit.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Why is he always singin' about other "white rappers emergin'" and shit like that?

No one can touch the original Marshall Mathers?
Well, from what I know, Snow and Vanilla Ice have been around way longer. And the only white rappers I know right now is shaky-head-guy from Swollen members and Platinumberg (hangs head in shame).

Who are these other supposed Slim Shady's? Am I missing something here?

Snow and Vanilla Ice....

I hear what your saying, but I don't think either one of them can touch Eminem... He has talent, where the others were just ......well, embarassing.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Bubba Sparxx

that Milk ad reminded me of that Bubba video set at the farm. All the pig rolling shenanighans.

JAR

TRIBE Member
that milk commercial is dope yo! for real, that squirt beat is hype. It's too bad they play it WAY TOO MUCH.

We're going, straight to your bones, from the farm to the fridge
we know, what you you want, cause we know how you live
we got the big bad bessy with the M - I - L - K...

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
We're going, straight to your bones, from the farm to the fridge
we know, what you you want, cause we know how you live
we got the big bad bessy with the M - I - L - K...

hahahahah i can't help but hear it in my head as i read that.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
oh man...

change the thread name at least...It just doesn't do anyhthing for WHITE rappers to equate them with the fuckin milk ad!!

I can name at least 20 who can battle em to death...but of course why would we talk about that...SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT

:rolleyes:

and for you robin..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Fuck the milk commercial.
I haven't seen it. I probably won't see it.

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that Eminem is probably the only prominent white rapper out there but a good portion of his jabs are at other white rappers trying to be him.
And I'm like, "who is he talking about, Fred Durst or something?"

Far as I know, he's not being censored at all. The cat calls from gay associations are not being listened to like the Christian associations because well, America is generally homophobic so it's blasphemy to have gay movies and gay scenes but there's nothing wrong with fag this and fag that.

This guy wins Grammies and hangs out with Elton John. Where the hell are these supposed censors coming from? America loves that guy!

Anyway, I call bullshit on Eminem's hype as a "tortured artist."

Pfffft. He's cute though.