• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

an advanced apology to the people I meet/met

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm sure this is understood around here, but every time I meet people from here more than once, I forget I've met them. This is strictly due to the fact that my head is soaking in substances when we meet, so that the next time I meet them there is this vague familiarity but I can't remember who they are. And then they tell me and then I forget again.

I know you by face better than by name. I reckon in the spring there should be a party where people can actually talk to each other instead of yelling and guessing in front of large speakers. There's some cool people out there and it's frustrating not to be able to have a conversation with them (that you can remember) when you finally meet them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
no I remember you guys I do I do but just a few I forget sometimes. I always feel bad cuz they seem offended.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
yep. why I told you that I have no idea.

Because I said that the place smelled like gasoline, and that I had a pretty sensitive sense of smell. Then you said you could smell garlic the second you walked in somewhere.

AshG

i never remember anyone's name.
i suck at remembering much, really(still don't know any of my families' birthdays or their age, sometimes forget my own...), but i DO remember people if you know what i mean.
Their personality, who they are, what i think of them, etc.
More important than an actual name.... right?

Moez

TRIBE Member
Yeah I was introduced to you twice last night, and the second time you seemed to have no recollection of the first time. haha. go team wasted.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty good with most people MIKE but there are a few that I just don't remember. Then we get introduced again later and I'm all "hey how's it going" and they're glaring and say "we've MET before" and I'm all "oh really, well hey how's it going?"

those people. Moez as an example. Sorry.