• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Amusing/Strange/Random Pictures

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member

Moby

Dusk in the mini forest that used to be a swimming pool. According to the building department I’m the only person in Los Angeles history to replace a swimming pool with a mini forest. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

catilyst

TRIBE Member

I'm having a difficult time choosing which one I want in the bathroom hanging behind the throne

Holy Flashback! What are these from? These were hanging in our basement when I was little. One of my earliest memories actually. (IRCC there were thumbtacks or stickers or something covering certain body parts)

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Holy Flashback! What are these from? These were hanging in our basement when I was little. One of my earliest memories actually. (IRCC there were thumbtacks or stickers or something covering certain body parts)
The artists name is Frank Frazetta.
I am obsessed with his work. They're so fucking cool