• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

amir khordepaz

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I was curious as to whether anyone has heard from him or seen him lately.

He threw some great parties back in the day and was fun to work for.

MG

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Last I heard he was with Benson & Hedges promoting/throwing parties for them. This was a couple (maybe more) years back though. Don't know anything else, cept I'm almost sure he's in Toronto.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
He opened up "Lush" nightclub along with John Aquaviva back in the day (in London). He also threw down a lot of parties. He really did a lot for the "scene" in London.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
yeah. i was just around in london for the tail end of the base and shit, that makes me feel old too.

a few years back when nit moved to toronto he rented jojo's old loft space and the decks, mixer and monitors from lush were set up in the living room. eight years ago that club opened? wow.

She

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
yeah. i was just around in london for the tail end of the base and shit, that makes me feel old too.
ya, me too. Thursday nights at the Base were great...dark, wet, musty, drippy ceilings and all!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
I have Amir on my MSN, I am pretty sure he is married now.

I had my first job in "the scene" promoting for After Midnite Productions, then worked for Amir, Jojo, Aquacheesenuts and the posse at Lush

Amir is still dear in the hearts of myself and my wife.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
She said:
ya, me too. Thursday nights at the Base were great...dark, wet, musty, drippy ceilings and all!
I remember catching Misstress Barbara there and then heading downtown to some loft where she spun at an afterparty for a few hours. . .