• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Amigo's Boat Cruise

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Poot

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
242 Cherry beach St. Pier 35

It's just before the 'Docks'

Enterprise 2000. Mostly indoors so weather should not be a problem..unlike the River Gambler.

It's cool to avoid the issues of weather suckiness, but half the fun of boat cruises is being under the open sky!

<---- not doing a boat cruise this weekend anyhow, so clearly just jealous regardless.

Last edited:

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
It's cool to avoid the issues of weather suckiness, but half the fun of boat cruises is being under the open sky!
Thanks for pointing that out for us. Kind of reminds me of Nawberrys Labour DAy Air-show party where after finding out we had no view of the air show he tried to convince us that half the fun of air shows is watching the clouds.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
dg0425 said:
Poot said:
Thanks for pointing that out for us. Kind of reminds me of Nawberrys Labour DAy Air-show party where after finding out we had no view of the air show he tried to convince us that half the fun of air shows is watching the clouds.

Amanda was there, that is all that matters.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Poot

TRIBE Member
dg0425 said:
Kind of reminds me of Nawberrys Labour DAy Air-show party where after finding out we had no view of the air show he tried to convince us that half the fun of air shows is watching the clouds.

haha