• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Amigo's Boat Cruise

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Dekoze, Manzone and Strong....

I know this is a longshot as most tribers make fun of strippers and juicepigs in order to mask their feelings of inadequacy but I was still wondering if anyone else besides Nawberry and I are going.

First one and the last one are always the best two of the summer.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Should be good!

If all goes well with my power vessel operating test that I am doing this weekend, my hope is that the captain will allow me to take the helm for a while.

It is my birthday weekend, so hopefully(#1) my wish will be granted. And hopefully(#2) I am not too deep into my "celebration" by that point, or it could turn out to be another Exxon Valdez, except instead of spilling oil it will be a spill of partiers.

It is really hard to clean the feathers of a duck that has been exposed to a partier spill, partiers are quite sticky.
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kinger

TRIBE Member
tonep said:
so its the minnesota vikings boat cruz all over?????

It's rumoured Mike Tice may be the special guest DJ. That is unless he can sell his ticket in the parking lot before she sets sail. He's Ibizable for sure.
 

tonep

TRIBE Member
Kinger said:
It's rumoured Mike Tice may be the special guest DJ. That is unless he can sell his ticket in the parking lot before she sets sail. He's Ibizable for sure.


ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
 

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Here is Nawberry and Kinger doing some humpback watching.

nawbboat_580x435.jpg


The whales are drawn to the rhythmic bass of Manzone's mixing, but Strong has never been able to get the same reaction.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kinger

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
when is this, and if it is this weekend the outlook is grim
if it is sunny, i may attend

It's on Sunday. It's supposed to be 18 and sunny according to Harold Hosein, but it's been sold out for a week now. The first one and the labour day one always sell out almost 2 weeks in advance.
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Kinger said:
It's on Sunday. It's supposed to be 18 and sunny according to Harold Hosein, but it's been sold out for a week now. The first one and the labour day one always sell out almost 2 weeks in advance.
well then, i guess that settles that
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
well, tickets are sold. dock tickets are available for anyone desperate.
and the weather isn't much of an issue. lots of covered areas.
 

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Kinger said:
Here is Nawberry and Kinger doing some humpback watching.

nawbboat_580x435.jpg


The whales are drawn to the rhythmic bass of Manzone's mixing, but Strong has never been able to get the same reaction.

Silly kinger, your migratory patterns are all off, there are no whales in Lake Ontario in May...don't you know anything about whales?

Whales only enter the great lakes at the end of their spawning season to lay their eggs, which occurs around the end of August. If you think you see a whale it is probably either a large salmon, a whale shaped submarine, or a pcp induced hallucination.

In an unrelated note, I can fit four of my arms into one of yours in that pic, but of course that is just because the perspective is all screwed up.

But this year I will proudly show off the results of my bi-weekly regiment of five push-ups, two jumping jacks, ten wax ons, eight wax offs, and tomato can arm curls.

and finally,... BBjones..it generally isn't a problem to get tickets on the day of for only about five bucks more.

Also if you happen to own a captains suit it is easy to sneak on, same goes if you have a taser, but in fairness if you sneak on and the ship starts to sink you should let the paying customers put on life-preservers first.

How buoyant is silicone?
It may well be the case that 1/4 of the patrons will not need life preservers.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tonep

TRIBE Member
nawberry said:
Silly kinger, your migratory patterns are all off, there are no whales in Lake Ontario in May...don't you know anything about whales?

Whales only enter the great lakes at the end of their spawning season to lay their eggs, which occurs around the end of August. If you think you see a whale it is probably either a large salmon, a whale shaped submarine, or a pcp induced hallucination.

In an unrelated note, I can fit four of my arms into one of yours in that pic, but of course that is just because the perspective is all screwed up.

But this year I will proudly show off the results of my bi-weekly regiment of five push-ups, two jumping jacks, ten wax ons, eight wax offs, and tomato can arm curls.

and finally,... BBjones..it generally isn't a problem to get tickets on the day of for only about five bucks more.

Also if you happen to own a captains suit it is easy to sneak on, same goes if you have a taser, but in fairness if you sneak on and the ship starts to sink you should let the paying customers put on life-preservers first.

How buoyant is silicone?
It may well be the case that 1/4 of the patrons will not need life preservers.


ahahahahahaahahahaa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
242 Cherry beach St. Pier 35

It's just before the 'Docks'

Enterprise 2000. Mostly indoors so weather should not be a problem..unlike the River Gambler.
 

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Captain John's is the boat near your place groovespinna, actually its called the Jadrin, the restaurant is Captain John's, the Jadrin was at the heart the of a bitter divorce trial in the 1980s, Captain John was ulitimately awarded the boat, but no judge could repair his broken heart. That is why his seafood dishes lack soul, and why he doesn't mind overcooking the shrimp.

I have no tidbits about the Enterprise 2000.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top