• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*** America's Next Top Model Cycle 7 ***

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The best thing that could happen to this show would be to scrap the whole panel and start from scratch. Get Heidi fucking Klum! She's AMAZING on Project Runway.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The best thing that could happen to this show would be to scrap the whole panel and start from scratch. Get Heidi fucking Klum! She's AMAZING on Project Runway.

starr

TRIBE Member
Danielle is awful. Her accent is still horrendous. I know Tyra loves to give people a chance, but that other chick was robbed!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I cant believe that Melrose is the only person that could win this now. There's no other competition, but it's sad to think she's going to be crowned ANTM.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
starr said:
If Caridee doesn't screw things up too much, she'll win, if not then it'll be Eugenia. Definitely not Amanda, again not right for the brand...way too thin. Michelle and Amanda are great real model material, but CoverGirl needs girls that are more like regular people. Perfectly proportioned regular people, but regular nonetheless.

I dont' think she will win becasue of the skin thing she has goin on with her legs.. they are scared, or spotted and i always notice it in pictures..

the twins are too thin.... not enough curves..

Sunne Dee

TRIBE Member
I dont' think she will win becasue of the skin thing she has goin on with her legs.. they are scared, or spotted and i always notice it in pictures..

she actually has psoriasis. it covered 70% of her body before she went the show. i think it's awesome it has cleared up for her and she is able to follow her dreams.

personally i think all of them look terrible outside of their pictures.

i want caridee to win.

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
no comments on last night's episode yet?

i thought eugenia was going home for sure... but i was wrong.
next week's the finale, thank god, i want it to be over, it's like a bad car crash... i just can't seem to LOOK AWAY

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Won't they do a recap next week and then have the finale the following week?

This is so goddamn fucking stupid. How are you, in one breath, going to praise Caridee for not showing that she had hypothermia in the pics, knock her for not bringing it up to the photographer sooner (don't forget that Tyra was screeching about having to model swimsuits in winter the whole time), and then in the final two - KNOCK HER FOR BEING HIGH-MAINTENANCE?! These people are demented.

And there is no way that Eugenia should still be there. I can't think of a single reason why they kept her over Amanda.

starr

TRIBE Member
Metal Morphosis said:
no comments on last night's episode yet?

i thought eugenia was going home for sure... but i was wrong.
next week's the finale, thank god, i want it to be over, it's like a bad car crash... i just can't seem to LOOK AWAY
i'm not really surprised because of the following reality show rules (for ANTM):

1. There should always be a minority in the final (Eugena)
2. There should always be a shit-disturber in the final (Melrose)

And I was pretty sure Amanda wouldn't make it over Caridee.

It'll be Eugena or Caridee for sure. Melrose is too old and insane.

edit: And they can't have insane girl represent the Cover Girl Brand.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I thought they'd already tagged Caridee as the insane girl.

See, I was pretty sure that they were going to pick Amanda to win the whole thing, based purely on the way they edited the other three on the show.

Eugenia: Talentless (coasting on potential shouldn't happen in the final three)

Caridee: "High maintenance" and unable to keep her fool mouf shut

Melrose: Batshit

Which leaves Amanda, who hasn't really had any significant issues on the show.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Is it just me or did it seem like miss j was a bit bitchy towards tyra in last nights show... it seemed like there was some kind of underlying tension btw here and all the judges, maybe they are just getting sick of her arrogant ass.

God her little dancing scene near the end with miss j was painful to watch..

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
For sure...Didn't Nigel and Twiggy get into it over - I think - Melrose last week or the week before?

I bet Tyra is hard to deal with on the regular. Please just let Janice host this show. I want to see her tear Twiggy a new one.

starr

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Which leaves Amanda, who hasn't really had any significant issues on the show.

1. Way too boring - personality and pictures (yes she's pretty in her shots, but boring)
2. Far too thin for the CG brand
3. I like making lists

bushka

TRIBE Member
Amanda was my favorite, so cute and awkward, yet such a model! I think it’s true what they said, that she needs to get more comfortable with her body. I was sad to see her go :( I can't stand Melrose. Eugenia should have been kicked off a looong time ago. That only leaves Caridee.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Caridee needs ONE week where she doesn't do something stupid and she'll win it. Melrose wants it, she works hard, but she's not top model. Where do they find these girls?? none of them are top model actually.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
I can't stand Melrose. Eugena is meh. Caridee for the win. As an aside, did anyone else notice Caridee mouth the b-word when Melrose got called first by Tyra? I thought that was hilarious!

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
she is black.

you can't have three pale white bitches in a covergirl commercial. this ain't 1967.
1. There should always be a minority in the final (Eugena)

This is true. My friend always said this too LOL.

I also agree, eugena is BLAND and has not taken one awesome picture. She's just sliding by.. Caridee will win. I think cari and mel would be an AWESOME final two..

THINK OF THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

starr

TRIBE Member
ReCkLeSs GiRL said:
I also agree, eugena is BLAND and has not taken one awesome picture. She's just sliding by.. Caridee will win.
Y'all are discounting Eugena and Tyra's black power too much.

They picked Danielle last season remember? I can't even watch her commercials when they are on. Now that is someone who was never meant to model, let alone win a modelling competition of any sort.

edit: sure she wasn't ugly and she had the body, but she doesn't have a "look". not that joanie was a much better alternative. i can't believe i remember this stuff : |

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
If they wanted a black girl that could cause drama, why didn't they keep Monique? The best thing that could happen to this show would be a weekly segment where one contestant rubs their panties on various household items.