• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*** America's Next Top Model: Cycle 6 ***

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I cant seem to predict a winner, need more close ups, skin, drama in order to fully judge these broads assets!

FRESH OFF HER STINT FROM R U THE GIRL, T-BOX HAS DECIDED TO MAKE A RUN FOR COVERGIRL, FORD AND A 2 INCH PIC IN ELLE GIRL MAGAZINE! BUT SERIOUSLY, FURONDA GUNNA BRING IT LIKE SHE RSVP'D

TYRAS GUNNA TOSS OUT A BLONDE GIRL AT THE FIRST ELIMINATION BUT THIS GIRLS GOT RED HAIR SO YOU KNOW SHE'LL STAY... PLATINUM BLOND MAKEOVER, HERE I COME

MOLLIE SUE SUMMONS AMANDA FROM SEASON 3, MINUS THE PSYCHOTIC CRYSTALS AND SHE HAS EYES AND SHIT

BROOKE, WE KNOW YOU WERE CALLED B.J.L. IN HIGH SCHOOL CUZ YOUR FACE IS GIVING ME BLOW JOB LIPS.... AND I KNOW THEY CALLED YOU THAT CUZ THEY CALLED ME THAT TOO!!! SUCK THE SHIT OUTTA THAT BOY HARDCORE!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

LISTEN, GIRL, IM ALL FOR ASIAN PRIDE AND SHIT BUT WHY YOUR NAME GOTTA BE GINA?! ALL I CAN THINK OF IS MARTIN LAWRENCE SAYING, "DAMN GINA!!"

AND DAMN GINA IS RIGHT, CUZ YOU ARE SO COMMERCIAL, YOU BE HAWKIN VITASOY ON OMNIVISION WHEN MY MOM IS WATCHING CHINA NEWS WORLD

A TOP MODEL HAS GOT TO BE VERSATILE, SAYS TYRA TO MISS WENDY OVER HERE... AND WENDY'S LOOK RANGES FROM POCAHONTAS TO BOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD, AND BACK OVER TO SELMA HAYEK LAND. GIRL, LETS MAKE JULIE FROM SEASON 3 A DISTANT MEMORY!

JOANIE... OKAY SERIOUSLY, WHITE PEOPLE, WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE YOUSELF EVEN WHITER AND NAME YOUR CHIDDREN "JOANIE" AND SHIT... BUT I SUPPOSE ITS APPROPRIATE BECAUSE THE NAME OF THIS SEARS PORTRAIT POSE YOU ARE ROCKING SHOULD BE CALLED "CHACHEESY"

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:

BROOKE, WE KNOW YOU WERE CALLED B.J.L. IN HIGH SCHOOL CUZ YOUR FACE IS GIVING ME BLOW JOB LIPS.... AND I KNOW THEY CALLED YOU THAT CUZ THEY CALLED ME THAT TOO!!! SUCK THE SHIT OUTTA THAT BOY HARDCORE!

whoa...that's her?

Good from far, but far from good.

I take it back, I'll go with the red head

I DONT EVEN WANT TO TYPE YOUR NAME CUZ YOU ARE SO FORGETTABLE, BUT LET ME THROW IN A LITTLE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT CUZ THERE ARE SOME IMPRESSIONABLE GIRLS ON THE TRIBE BOARDS, LISTEN CLOSELY

ANOREXIA IS BAD. IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU LOOK GOOD. BUT NO AMOUNT OF NOT EATING IS GUNNA HELP IF YOUR FACE IS BUSTED, SERIOUSLY, SO JUST GO BACK TO YOUR EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, STOP ORDERING "HOT TEA" AS A MEAL, AND REALIZE THAT YOU AIN'T GUNNA WORK IN THE INDUSTRY.

FKK ME, YOU KNOW IM GUNNA END UP LOVING THIS BITCH BY THE SECOND EPISODE, FKK THAT SHIT, BUT ITS COOL CUZ IM GAY AND ALLOWED TO CHANGE MY MIND MORE THAN ANY OF Y'ALL OTHERS OUT THURRRR