• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Americans prove themselves ignorant once again...

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
The amount of people calling her "a ARAB" (that's right, not 'an' arabe, but 'a' arab) etc... Completely shameful!
how many were there?

i expect there were a relatively small number of racist tweets, which the media and donald trump's marketing team have been happy to use to fuel outrage.

we wouldn't want canada judged on the basis of a handful of racist canadians, of which we are know there are many.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
how many were there?
I'd like to see this analysis. It wouldn't be exact, but I think you could get pretty close using keyword searches, hashtags and time restrictions. separate the tweets and retweets (2 separate questions, but both informative) and we'd have some interesting data on our hands.

I'm interested in knowing how many (or how few) were racist. I hope its smaller than it appears.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Isn't lumping all Americans in with the ignorant tweeters just as bad as those tweeters themselves?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
M'eh. America will eventually be forced to come around and move forward. They always seem to be...even if they don't get there first.