• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

American Princess WTF?

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
What the fuck am I watching right now on the WE channel? It's a bunch of American chicks living /competiting against each other with some etiquette coaches and shit over in England at some fancy castle and they get voted out back to the States? What the shit is this?

They were all just at some dinner party with Richard Branson...and he was rating them all while shooting the shit with them and dancing. They're all different ages and are hanging out with this group of young British dudes called the "beaus"? I just heard that apparently they win some cash prize and a genuine British title.

A'int this some shit?!:confused::eek:

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Okay, disreagrd this shit...just saw the closing credits and it was taped in 2003...for NBC. Must've missed this garbage the first time around.

Yes, I am just this bored.