• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

American Movie on BRAVO right now

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Loved this movie...so endearing.

Got to see this at the film fest...Mark's mom was selling copies of "Coven" in the lobby.

~jen

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Fubar was a classic
SLIGHTLY funny to me...fubar used the same gimmick as American movie yet AM. came off SO naturally while fubar to me seemed over acted in that stupid caker way...I was comparing it to AM. all the way through which is a bit of a biased attitude but still...didn't work for me:(

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
yet AM. came off SO naturally while fubar to me seemed over acted in that stupid caker way...
ummmm that's because american movie was a documentary with real people, and fubar was a lowball canadian comedy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by feisty boy
ummmm that's because american movie was a documentary with real people, and fubar was a lowball canadian comedy
chris guest=comedy mockumentaries
fubar=silly and pretentious

just didn't feel it:(

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by wayne kenoff
I liked FUBAR better than AM. I laughed a lot more during FUBAR. The two stars of FUBAR have a lot more charisma IMO.
but I could see right through the one guy's acting...he was horrible and if that was the intention it wasn't funny..."deaner" was a LOT better...it was nothing more than a improv show from high school:D