• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

American Idol: top 12 girls

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Insecure girl (Katherine) was pretty good, as were the two younger girls (Paris and Lisa) and blond girl with the sob story (Kellie). Mandisa rocked that Heart song as well.

Not sure if anyone else stood out fer me...

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Naw dog.....the ladies were weak tonight. Seriously. Lots of pitch problems.....but then again.......there was that larger woman at the start who belted it like Miss Franklin.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Doesn't the fact that a girl won the last one preclude a girl from winning this year?

Ah, what do I know, I stop watching when they go to Hollyweird.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I think overall they are the best group of women ever in the competition. Paris was solid and the last girl too.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
The first girl, the one who sang gladys, and the last one were by far the best. The 3rd last was pretty good too but not on the level of the other three.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Liquidity said:
Insecure girl (Katherine) was pretty good, as were the two younger girls (Paris and Lisa) and blond girl with the sob story (Kellie). Mandisa rocked that Heart song as well.

Not sure if anyone else stood out fer me...
These are the exact ones that I liked as well. So chances are they'll be the ones to make it.

The girl with the falcetto voice who sang the Michael Buble song and the blond girl who got ripped up will go home on Wed. IMO. But I'm not American so I could be wrong.

Can't wait for the boys tonight.

I love this show, it's a great guilty pleasure.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
joey said:
i like the girl that went last.
i said it first tim ei saw her that she would win.
He's got some really weird movements though. She's cute, all american, but entirely awkward! It's like a mild case of tourrets. (sp)

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
He's got some really weird movements though. She's cute, all american, but entirely awkward! It's like a mild case of tourrets. (sp)
it's like she has no idea how good she sounds... i find that her insecurity makes her very endearing/likeable/sweet. she's gonna get a ton of votes because i think she appeals to both male and females and both young and old...

geminigirl

TRIBE Member

I loved this girl. She can sing and is cute as a button.

Unfortunately I was brushing my teeth when the last girl came on. I just got to see like 10 seconds of her..damn. Sounds like she was good.

That other young black girl Paris had such natural stage presence. She was a little annoying, but very good at working the stage.

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
I predict the cute brunette that closed the show out last night will make the overall top 3.

Is it me or is this years AI filled with babes??? Much more than last year.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories