• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Am I Un-Canadian

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
If I go get a t-shirt made that says:

"Team Canada went to the Olympics and all I got was this lousy shirt."

???

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Im uncanadian. hockey doesn't interest me at all. someone asked me what the score was today and I had to be informed that there was a game on. oh well. I still like hot chicks. thats canadian enough for this guy.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
Im uncanadian. hockey doesn't interest me at all. someone asked me what the score was today and I had to be informed that there was a game on. oh well. I still like hot chicks. thats canadian enough for this guy.

something, something trebuchet....something, something you......something, something the moon

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
:eek: Not nearly good enough.. :D

groovespinna said:

Shug

TRIBE Member
I'm totally into the quarterback of the hockey teams, because he scores the points in the half-time quarter. His name is Pronger, heh heh.

*looks around nervously, trying to blend in with the normal Canadians*