• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

am I the only one with nothing to do tomorrow?

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
what movie should I rent tomorrow to really make me feel like shit that I don't have a date... or someone to spend valentines day with...poor, poor me.:( right now pictures of you by the cure is on repeat....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rhyss

TRIBE Member
the evil dead trilogy always brings a tear to my eye on valentines day.

stay away from "when a man loves a women" and large amounts of praline ice cream. You will never forgive yourself in the morning.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I'm thinking of going out buy a couple of dozen roses and handing one out to every girl in the office. Then I'm going to buy the cheeziest grade three 'would you be my valentine cut outs going to a club and handing them out with my number on them.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
i'm gunna chill with my platoon and kill some more kraut basterds!!!

and I will eat pralines and cream because it is the best ice cream in the whole wide world

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by bombthreat23
what movie should I rent tomorrow to really make me feel like shit that I don't have a date... or someone to spend valentines day with...poor, poor me.:( right now pictures of you by the cure is on repeat....
awww. there , there. if it's any consolation... my date with 'palmela handerson' tomorrow night shouldn't be any more spectacular than your planned 'night in'. at least she's a cheap date. ;)

d

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caz
yeah seriously. What kind of twisted domestic pet orgy scene you got happening over there Maxine
can i come
hey at least pets have no inhibitions...and a can of alpo can replace a $100 dinner

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rhyss
the evil dead trilogy always brings a tear to my eye on valentines day.

stay away from "when a man loves a women" and large amounts of praline ice cream. You will never forgive yourself in the morning.
I guess anything with Bruce Campbell is good

mingster

TRIBE Member
i'm working till 11pm. :/

but i suggest renting "cabin fever", "final destination 2" or "pump up the volume".

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OutcastTO
yeah maybe there should be a tribe get together with lots of drinks for the single tribe crowd?
Great idea... it would be sure to incite some drama if it weren't likely to be such a sausage fest...

Hmm... although...

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basilisk
Great idea... it would be sure to incite some drama if it weren't likely to be such a sausage fest...

Hmm... although...
good point.... if there was a way to keep the sausage ratio in check, I think it could work.

I suggest the Pour House as the venue starting at 7:30 pm

because it's at the end of my street and only a short walk home

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders