• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Aly-us - Follow Me (GQHQ 2014 Remix) - FREE D/L

G.Cue

TRIBE Promoter
A re-mixdown of an old project I started last year. Enjoy!

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/g-cue/aly-us-follow-me-gqhq-2014[/SOUNDCLOUD]

G.Cue

TRIBE Promoter
Aaron & Wiseman - Cheers, homies. I appreciate the feedback. It's definitely the only 2 comments i've received so far....People only got the time to d/l, never enough time to leave a word or two...

LOL

Glad y'all are digging it.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
Aaron & Wiseman - Cheers, homies. I appreciate the feedback. It's definitely the only 2 comments i've received so far....People only got the time to d/l, never enough time to leave a word or two...

LOL

Glad y'all are digging it.
I know what you mean. Lots of hits, no one says anything... that being said, I just did a mix that Chooch commented on... it was like heaven!

p.s. Your mix is really awesome!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

G.Cue

TRIBE Promoter
I know what you mean. Lots of hits, no one says anything... that being said, I just did a mix that Chooch commented on... it was like heaven!

Would love to know what that feels like...JUST in case I don't ever get there j/k :D

If the Horny Hustle helps get me there, then i'm feeling pretty good about my chances haha love that rekkid!