• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

alto basso sunday night

zoo

TRIBE Member
did anyone go?

damn i just checked my email today!

b9 productions is on fire lately ..

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
ali shaheed muhammad (of a tribe called quest) was "supposed" to play a set for the crowd but he ended up showing with K-OS sunday night and decided to chill and enjoy a few beverages instead.

it was all good though as dj fase kept the crowd movin' with some serious hip hop ol' school beats 'til the wee hours.

d

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
K-OS w. dj fase and dj na na throw down the ol' school for the heads (all pre '93 hip hop they boast) @ alto basso every monday night for "Love Movement Mondays"... nothing but hip hop goodness. :) no 'bling-hop' and definitely no cheese.

d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

maddog

TRIBE Member
fur man , that's a solid little night they got going...........I was curious about the sunday night thing , Is it a weekely thing?

roojew

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
nope... just a one-off.

sundays are usually downtempo house/garage with djs gene king (vibes n' vinyl -88.1 ckln) and dj dan bay. a nice laid back chill night. mondays are K-OS's regular night.

d