• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Alligator-like reptile, spotted in High Park

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how deep that pond is... It might be great for treasure hunting once they catch that little gator...

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
some twat put that poor scared little guy out in the wilds of CANADA, hes from the states !

hes probably having to give all his lunch money and smokes to dick beavers.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Which one is Catfish Pond? It doesn't seem to be on any maps I can find of the park....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I wonder how deep that pond is... It might be great for treasure hunting once they catch that little gator...
Alex how scared shitless would you be if you were treasure hunting one day, chest deep in some pond, only to dig up an old metal detector?

:O

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Captured!!

Obviously one of the Ford clan was sent in to wrastle the varmit.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aleks

TRIBE Member
weird to see this story hit the news since i heard it first from my friend, that first spotted it and took the original video!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Alex how scared shitless would you be if you were treasure hunting one day, chest deep in some pond, only to dig up an old metal detector?

:O
I am always kind of paranoid about finding human remains.... Finding a metal detector would be a bonus IMO.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Captured!!

Obviously one of the Ford clan was sent in to wrastle the varmit.
I had lunch with that guy a few months ago. His name is Lee and he's awesome. Catching this alligator wouldn't even crack the top 10 of his coolest animal stories.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
lol at people losing their shit over this thing...i have a cat bigger than that. with no context in the original video it looked like it was 9' long...the thing is basically a swimming rabbit