• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Alleged Serial Rapist in Toronto's rave scene.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
yeah. the even scarier part is that odds stipulate and lest 2-3 of the people who have posted in this thread have committed rape or sexual assault of some kind.

A small percentage of rapes are children/minors, such is the case with the accused - but it's happening everywhere, and it needs to stop.
I'm well aware of this. I know far too many women who have had this happen to them. It has many very real and lasting effects on them for the rest of their lives.

Matt Carl

TRIBE Member
when are the 2-3 people that posted in this thread going to come forward and admit what they did based on Bacchus stats?! that's what i want to know...

Lojack

TRIBE Member
Reactions to this thread remind me of a quote from Fight Club .. "we're a generation of men raised by women" .. so I'm not really surprised nothing was done. Sorry to be blunt, but there was a time when guys would stand up to what they saw and believed to be happening. Now? Not so much. The result is the actual victims need to go looking for justice, instead of being protected by their loved ones.

Lojack

TRIBE Member
BTW, that's not a swipe at Paul/Tranzit, it is tough to notice something like that and not be believed.

djfear

TRIBE Member
It's worse in China with victims suing Good Samaritans for trying to help those who were injured or robbed, hence videos where kids getting run over and people just passing by, or people jumping off bridges and people just driving around and on their way.

Her Grandmother

Keith Rampersad was sentenced to 3 years in a Federal penitentiary on April 29/14. Upon his release, and for a lifetime, he will be added to Canada's list of convicted sex offenders.
Convicted for: Sexual assault x 2, Sexual interference x 2, bodily harm x 2.
In addition, he was initially also charged with administering a stupefying drug, choking and forcible confinement.

Her Grandmother

ndrwrld......You're astute. 'Thingy' will have many restrictions according to his bail conditions. As a community; if you see him at any of the rave locations, call 911. He should not to be out 'after hours.'

Her Grandmother

By the way; as a hebophile, he's raped many young girls. I am encouraging another of his victims to come forth. Apparently, his parents believe their son was couersed! Then 37 and now age 40, he can't be fixed.

Lojack

TRIBE Member
I'm not making the connection between a convicted rapist with a broken jaw and throwing people off roofs for being LGBT.. Though given the jihadist tendency to satisfy their hebophile (new word of the day) desires for young disposable brides, perhaps he'd be more welcome in ISIS territory, rather than serious grandma?

djfear

TRIBE Member
I'm not making the connection between a convicted rapist with a broken jaw and throwing people off roofs for being LGBT.. Though given the jihadist tendency to satisfy their hebophile (new word of the day) desires for young disposable brides, perhaps he'd be more welcome in ISIS territory, rather than serious grandma?
Bass Invader just frowns upon vigilante justice (as do I).

Seems like a very short sentence for multiple rapes, though I'm glad he is on the offender list now.

kinky_informant

So just to update the thread. He's been associated with the kink community for quite a while now. This information has come to light within the last 12hrs or so and the community is handling things accordingly. . . . Don't worry we take care of our own.