• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Alleged Serial Rapist in Toronto's rave scene.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
The girls who came forward are so incredibly brave.
seen

i totally remember this asshat from back in the day. while it's completely unsettling, it's not surprising at all come to think of it (and that's fucking sad to say tbh).

as soon as he's processed and he's through, all in, in either the hilton milton or penetang, the saving grace is that his virgin ass won't last more then 2 weeks, with his charges anyways...

sonofabitch

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
The girls who came forward are so incredibly brave.
I'm hearing stories that there were many.

Someone commented in the Sun article comments (don't judge me, yo), that they have known him to do this for years. (this guy should be charged, imo) Other people are coming forth admitting to witnessing this type of behavior as far back as 7 years ago

Last edited:

stryker

TRIBE Member
I recall this guy also; this is probably just the tip of the iceberg

Toronto Raves already talked about him years ago.
I'm confused. Were people talking him being potentially being a rapist for years, or that he was way older then he said he was?

stew

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
I recall this guy also; this is probably just the tip of the iceberg

Toronto Raves already talked about him years ago.
More and more girls are comming forward.

Some have come forward to people I know, unwilling to go to the police, and wanting to leave their past hurts behind them.

so fucking sad :(

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
I'm confused. Were people talking him being potentially being a rapist for years, or that he was way older then he said he was?

stew
Seems like people have thought him to be a rapist for years.

like i said a few post up, people have seen him leave parties with 14-17 year old girls who were too high to walk, to take them home.

I only ever thought the people he hung out with were way too young for him, but didn't know this other shit.

There's a LOT of complicity that seems to be coming forth.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
No, it's not a real screen capture. A fb friend posted it last night. I think he created it. Keith Infamous-Bunny has an open fb (at least it was still open last night).
Unfortunately, you're wrong.

it was sent to Dj Tranzit 3 years ago, when he expressed certain suspicious about Keith. It was a comment he made in a private journal.

dr. claw

The premeditation on the perpetrator's part- picking girls who'd be afraid to come forward out of fear that they'd get in trouble with their parents and have their drug use exposed, attending all ages events and hanging out with people young and impressionable enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, likely convincing himself all this time that the victims were "asking for it" for being under the influence- makes me sick to my stomach.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately, you're wrong.

it was sent to Dj Tranzit 3 years ago, when he expressed certain suspicious about Keith. It was a comment he made in a private journal.
Paul's (DjTranzit)my friend. Yeah, figured that out yesterday. We were talking in pm's last night. He's angry as a hell that no one took him seriously.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
yeah ok - as if people are going to go to police station and report someone they sort of know for "suspicious rape activity" with no evidence.
Unfortunately, that's not the case.

People who associate with him socially, OUTSIDE of raves have seen him spend time with under age girls, alone, in seperate rooms at afterparties.

that's Complicity..

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Actually, my friend did, and that was the response. They couldn't do anything based on his suspicions. He also conveyed his suspicions on purerave and was lambasted for it. People said he was nuts (The guy's friends especially). That's why he's so angry now. No, he did not hang out with the guy, but he saw him hanging around all the time with young girls at events he dj'd at and there were plenty of rumours.

Last edited:

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
Paul's (DjTranzit)my friend. Yeah, figured that out yesterday. We were talking in pm's last night. He's angry as a hell that no one took him seriously.
He's done good in bringing all the information he has to police, it's going to be key information in establishing intent.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
Actually, my friend did, and that was the response. They couldn't do anything based on his suspicions. He conveyed his suspicions on purerave and was lambasted for it. People said he was nuts. That's why he's so angry now No, he did not hang out with the guy, but he saw him hanging around all the time with young girls at events he dj'd at and there were plenty of rumours.
Paul never went to the police, but the only thing he ever saw was Keith socialize with underage girls at parties.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Actually, my friend did, and that was the response. They couldn't do anything based on his suspicions. He also conveyed his suspicions on purerave and was lambasted for it. People said he was nuts (The guy's friends especially). That's why he's so angry now. No, he did not hang out with the guy, but he saw him hanging around all the time with young girls at events he dj'd at and there were plenty of rumours.
yeah obviously, unless he stalked one of the girls or made one of them confess - no police station will take him seriously. I've personally myself have been physically harassed at a td bank and no one took me seriously. The only thing police officers do is serve and protect their quotas per month.

Paul shouldn't feel so angry, at least he attempted to do something. Unfortunately, in these situations it's up to the victims to come forward, so they can get a rape kit or whatever to prove the abuse.

mingster

TRIBE Member
i've also seen this happen and made attempts to do something about it, mostly by talking to event security. i knew it wouldn't stop them permanently, but it's still worth doing what can be done. just so you can live with yourself the next day.

unfortunately, the all-ages rave scene was and is the perfect place for creepy motherfuckers with drugs to take advantage of young girls. and it's so scary the circumstance that girls can find themselves in when they've been hooked by someone like this. they're too high to think straight, and they've made a "friend" who is going to stick to them like glue. ugh, god help me if i have a daughter. she's never going to raves!

Last edited: