• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Alleged 1980's hash dealer to run for leadership of Ontario PC party

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
What keep dancing on a dead guys grave? Keep going! You have no respect.
Hey Sally! You see Dougie make his campaign announcement and invoke the name of his dead brother?

"Robbie, this one is going to be for you...".

Guess the Ford stuff lives, eh shooter? Was thinking we should start a general thread for douche-bags and just throw them in there - dead or alive. At first, I thought you'd be a perfect moderator but then - after reading your latest garbage this weekend - you should probably just get dumped in the pit with the rest of the assholes.

Last edited:

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Hey Sally! You see Dougie make his campaign announcement and invoke the name of his dead brother?

"Robbie, this one is going to be for you...".

Guess the Ford stuff lives, eh shooter? Was thinking we should start a general thread for douche-bags and just throw them in there - dead or alive. At first, I thought you'd be a perfect moderator but then - after reading your latest garbage this weekend - you should probably just get dumped in the pit with the rest of the assholes.
Well yes thanks for seeing me as some sort of Moderator. But this unbelievable bull you guys are rehashing all this negativity with Ford is disturbing.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Well yes thanks for seeing me as some sort of Moderator. But this unbelievable bull you guys are rehashing all this negativity with Ford is disturbing.
No, no one sees you as a Moderator. Is there a story you want to check out with us?

DoFo is running for office. Why can't you comprehend what the editor is saying in the globe and mail? What part(s) do you have trouble with?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
No, no one sees you as a Moderator. Is there a story you want to check out with us?

DoFo is running for office. Why can't you comprehend what the editor is saying in the globe and mail? What part(s) do you have trouble with?
Start a Doug Ford thread. You keep wanting to push this thread for obvious TMZ reasons. Doug Ford thread would be boring let's face it.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Start a Doug Ford thread. You keep wanting to push this thread for obvious TMZ reasons. Doug Ford thread would be boring let's face it.
This is the DoFo thread. Read the title 200 more times, breath 3 times after each pass, let it sink in, then call your dealer and ask him to cut you off at least until you can do basic comprehension processing again.